Underground

Scarlet POV
~Next Day~
I finished work early so might as well go to the underground I haven't been in a while. I drive to my house and change into red leggings with a white top and a leather jacket over it. I put my red contacts in my eyes and I put my hair up.

I put a bandanna on the lower half of my face so you can only see my eyes.

I keep the dress I wore to work with me just in case someone is watching me which I doubt it everyone is majorly confused on who I am. I get on my all black motorcycle yes I have one motorcycle for killing and one for the underground.

I start driving and once I get there I park my motorcycle two blocks away. I walk to the underground and I glare up at the guard who immediately lets me in. They know better since losing there 3 guard to injury. Yep I broke three of the guards arms, they should know better now not to question me.

I walk into the underground and Danny immediately spots me. Danny here runs the underground and I'm his "star fighter" as he says. "Ahh Azara I was looking forward to you coming! There's very cocky newbie won ever fight so far think you can handle it" he says and I roll my eyes but nod.

He gets into the ring and grabs the microphone down. "We have a treat for you tonight! My star is here!" He says and everyone cheers. What is this a football game? "She said she's willing to take on newbie over here what do you say newbie" he says and everyone looks at the man.

He looks oddly familiar but I can't put my finger on it because he's also wearing a mask but it barely covers anything. "Whatever" the man says and everyone cheers. "Fighters! Enter the ring please!" Danny says so I grab the top rope of the ring and jump over it into the ring. "Are you both ready!" Danny says as the crowd stomps there feet.

"Yeah hurry it up" I snap at him I'm not staying here all night. "FIGHT!" Danny says then he runs to get out the way. We circle each other for a little and I access his weaknesses. I notice it's his right leg also his stomach isn't guarded.

I take the first hit and I drop kick his leg making him fall to the ground. I don't further my attack I just cross my arms and watch him. He quickly gets up and he runs full speed at me intending to punch me. Once he get close enough I duck and punch him in the stomach instead.

He groans putting his weight on me so I push him backwards making him fall again. I can anticipate his movements by his eyes I follow them then I watch how his body reacts. He gets up but not as quickly as the last time.

He runs around the ring trying to confuse me obviously. I stay still and listen to his steps I can hear if they get closer or not. Aha behind me to the right. I turn around quickly and grab his fist he definitely punched full force. Probably would have left a bruise if his hit had landed.

Twist his arm and he grits his teeth in pain man I love that face. The pain in his eyes is just delicious. I let go of his arm and back away with a very challenging look in my eyes. You could say I'm a predator playing with its prey just a little before sinking my teeth in. Sadistic I know.

He looks a little shocked but that doesn't stop him from running towards me...again. He delivers a series of kicks and I duck them all okay now this is getting tedious. Time to end this to bad I kinda liked how this guy kept getting back up very persistent.

I grab his leg and he looks stunned surprise bitch. I swing him around and he flys into the post of the ring making the whole ring shake. I run at him in unimaginable speed he try's to move but it's to late. I launch my self at him and Superman punch him right in the face making a satisfying crack sound rumble through the underground.

He's barely conscious so I grab him by his neck and slam his head into the post. Now he's out cold, I barely put any effort in this whole fight. That's why it's good to know how to defend not just attack. I move away from his unconscious body and Danny slaps and stack of money in my hand.

"Winner!" He says holding up my arm and everyone cheers. After that I jump out the ring and go to my personal room. I change into a black crop top with black jeans and a red leather jacket.

I put on my black heels before I jump out of my window

I put on my black heels before I jump out of my window. I take the back way to my motorcycle and as soon as I see it I get on.

I take multiple wrong ways just to shake anyone who could be following me. I drive back home and as soon as I get in I take out the contacts then I take off the mask. I put on red shorts with a white crop top and I get into bed.

I'm pretty sure I have work tomorrow.

Lucifer POV
Oh wow Romeo got his ass handed to him by a short girl. Now I'm left dragging his unconscious body to the car. I tried waking his dumbass up but nothing worked. I tried cold water, hot water, slapping him nothing worked.

If he wasn't my idiot brother I'd leave his ass here. He's the best fighter I know after me of course so how'd he get his ass handed to him by a girl. Not saying girls can't be strong but this girl had to be only 5'4 Romeo is 6'1!

This is just embarrassing hopefully no one hears about it even if they do I told him not to fight today. But I can't help but wonder who is this girl that beat his ass? She looked oddly familiar