What?!

Scarlet POV
Ricardo has been sitting on my couch looking at the wall without moving for almost 3 hours. I'm worried but I know he's been through a very hard time I mean it's been almost 5 years. So I've just been sitting on the couch next to him waiting for him to be ready to tell me something.

"Scarlet what I'm about to tell you is very important so I need you to listen" Ricardo says finally looking at me. "Of course what is it?" I say and he looks back at the wall.

"The Mexican mafia was supposed to be mine. It was dads until they had killed him and took me. I was there that night...the night they killed dad I saw everything. They took me so that it would look like there was no heir for the mafia and they could take over. Dad made sure no one knew about you so you'd always be safe so they took it. They took everything from us Scarlet" he says looking so broken.

"Ricardo I can get everything back I just need time" I say I can definitely take back the mafia. "No...I know you think you can but you can't besides princesses should worry about..." he starts with that stupid saying.

"Shut the fuck up Ricardo! I'm not a fucking kid I'm 24! Listen I know you missed a lot in these 6 years but I'm no longer a princess I'm a Queen I'll get the mafia back" I say in a very serious cold tone before getting off the couch and going to my room.

I can get everything back I just need some time.

~Next Day~
Should I even go to work I mean he knows I'm a Queen I shouldn't but I will. I take a nice long shower nothing wrong with being fashionable late right. After my shower I put on a red tank top with grey plaid pants and a furry red jacket over it.

This makes my body look absolutely stunning gotta admit I love my curves

This makes my body look absolutely stunning gotta admit I love my curves. But the only thing I hate about having things a little...bigger than others is the pickup lines.

The worst one I've ever heard has to be 'Damn how does she walk with that on her back!' Yeah I know degrading. I don't mind them though there's always gonna be pigs like that out there. Let's hope I don't see any of them again though I can't promise they'll be alive after.

I walk downstairs but Ricardo isn't there on the couch anymore. "Ricardo?" I say but no answer please don't tell me he left. I look all around my house but he isn't here I look around the backyard he isn't there either. "Ugh Ricardo I don't have time!" I shout and then I smell something.

It smells like...I know this smell...Is something... FUCKING BURNING!

I race to the kitchen and there he is waving away smoke from whatever he was trying to cook. "Ricardo! Ugh alejarse!" I shout so he moves away from the stove. I grab the pan and throw it into the sink, I turn the water on and it makes a sizzling sound as it hits the pan.

"No more cooking here I gotta go to work I'll be back later" I say handing him some money and an extra key to the house in case he wants to go out. Maybe I should send him to college again he never finished. "I'm sending you to college! Bye!" I say running out the door.

I get on my red and black motorcycle that I just got. I realized how much I hate driving a car so I just got this baby. Yes I know I already have two motorcycles but it was just so beautiful and I had to have it. I drive to work and I walk into the building everyone looks panicked.

"Hey you whats wrong?" I say to a girl with glasses carrying a stack of papers. "Boss is super pissed off he gave the whole company three times the normal amount of work we usually get I'm sorry miss I gotta go" she says then she rushes away.

Ugh of course maybe I should just go ho... "Ms. Wilson thank goodness boss wants to see you immediately" a guy I think I've seen before says. I guess it's to late to go home now. I get on the elevator and take it all the way to the top floor.

I hate how quite it is up here! I walk to the demons office and knock on the door. You know I kinda see why his name is Lucifer now. Yesterday when he was killing the guards he looked the happiest I've ever seen. I mean yes killing makes me very happy but I've never met someone else who enjoys it as much as me.

"Come in!" He yells and I can definitely tell he's aggravated. I open the door and his whole office is destroyed. How in the world did he even get captured if he's capable of so much. I hesitantly close the door behind me as his piercing blue eyes stare straight at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" He yells at me throwing his fucking phone right next to me. I pick up the now cracked phone and lean against the wall. I look at the phone and its in fact a video of someone kissing the leader of the American mafia.

Someone who looks a lot like me but I know it isn't because I never wear blue EVER. Even if I didn't wear something blue I'd definitely have on red and my heels are always higher then that. Also I never kissed the leader of the American mafia.

Why does it matter who I kiss anyways? You know what let's humor this I'm gonna mess with him. "It's a video" I say acting stupid and that doesn't sit well with him because he just threw a glass at the wall. "Don't fucking play with me why the fuck are you kissing the leader of the American mafia!" He says and I think he has serious anger issues.

"My personal life is none of your business" I say and he glares at me before punching a hole in the wall. Isn't that concrete? He walks towards me with his knuckles bleeding and a piece of his hair going done his forehead. I must admit he looks pretty intimidating but sexy at the same time. Why am I thinking these things?!

He stops right in front of me and I never realized just how tall he is. Or maybe my short ass just makes him seem tall. "How tall are you?" I say which I probably shouldn't have asked in this moment. His hand ends up on my waist bringing my body closer to his.

He leans down and kisses my ear okay what's going on why is my heart beating so fucking fast! "Do you like pissing me off bellissima?" He says in my ear and I smirk. "Just a little" I say and he growls in my ear which makes my whole body come alive with a shiver.

"Was that you in that video?" He asks me and now he's looking straight into my eyes probably so he can tell if I'm lying or not. I'm a good lair if I wanted to lie to him I would but what's the point. "No that wasn't me Mr. Giovani why does it even matter to you" I say and he just smirks like he knows something I don't know.

"I'm glad it wasn't you, you know why?" He says and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Why?" I ask humoring him, he rubs my cheek with his thumb before leaning into my ear again.

"Because you're MINE"
TBC