Show Time

Scarlet POV
~One Week Later~
I've never been anywhere close to scared in my life but right now... I may be close. Let me fill you in

Flashback
"Babygirl come here for me" Lucifer says over the intercom. I stand up from my desks and walk to his office. Hmm babygirl? He's either horny or he's about to spoil me then tell me something that could possibly be bad. I walk into his office and I immediately spot a box.

Interesting

"Come here" he says sounding a little more serious so I go over to him. He pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap sideways. "I got you something" he says grabbing the box off his desk and shaking it a bit. "What is it?" I asks intrigued by what could be in that white rectangle box. He opens the box and my eyes widened at what I see.

"Holy shit" I say looking at the most beautiful necklace. It's a key...the top has huge beautiful rubies and there's diamonds all over. This must have costed a lot no way is he giving this to me. "Wait are you serious?" I say and he nods looking very proud of himself. I give him a big kiss and kiss all around his face repeatedly saying thank you each time.

"Your welcome amore" he says then he puts the necklace on me. "That key opens your next surprise" he says and I gasps. Next surprise meaning there's more! "But I do have something to tell you" he says and I KNEW IT. "What's up" I say giving him my undivided attention. "I want you to meet my parents" he says and I'm surprised by the question.

We've only been together for maybe 2 months that's not long. Well it's definitely one of my longest...I uh wasn't real good at relationships. To many secrets it's exhausting and I realized it wasn't worth it. Anyways back on topic mind! Okay I can't say no...meaning I have to yes.

Does not compute

"Yes I'd love to meet them" I say and he looks relieved like I was going to say no... uhm anyways
Flashback over

So now we are on our way to his parents house. I thought I'd have days to get ready psychically and mentally. But now as soon as I said yes he scooped me up and we got into the limo. "Are we going there now?" I asks and he nods oh gosh. "I can't with what I have on...my hairs a mess too" I say flipping my hair around but it still looks bad.

"Fine we'll stop at your house" he says and I nod even though I'm still not ready. We arrive at my house and I run to my room. I go to the closet and skim through multiple outfits...Hmm. Let's see I want to look presentable but I also wanna be myself. I finally think of the perfect outfit and I search my closet for it. I grab my dark red top that hangs off my shoulders with match it with a white skirt with a gold belt.

I slip on some black shoes and honestly I look great

I slip on some black shoes and honestly I look great. This definitely shows a mix of all my personalities. I walk out of my closet and Lucifer is looking at me blankly. "How do I look?" I say doing a goofy pose and he actually smiles. "You look beautiful" he says getting closer with every word. He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a kiss.

He immediately looks at my neck his hickeys...."love bites"are all gone. He backs us into the wall and starts kissing my neck. He's so possessively but oddly enough it turns me on. I can't help but to let out a small moan as he kisses and ducks on a certain part of my neck. He gets me excited every single time. He rubs my thigh lifting my skirt a little every time his hand goes further up.

"Fuck Lucifer" I moan out and he growls lowly picking me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and he pushes me harder into the wall. He smashes his lips into mine in a heated kiss. My hands find there way into his hair while his hands are squeezing my ass. God I love this man!

Wait what?!

The moment is cut by his phone ringing...well it doesn't stop him but now I'm confused. "Baby your phone" I say pulling away from him and he groans. He holds me up with one hand and uses the other to answer his phone. "Yes we are on the way" he says and I'm guessing he's talking to his parents. "Okay we're coming" he says sounding frustrated.

He hangs up the phone and it looks like he's thinking. "What are you thinking about?" I say running my fingers through his hair. "If I want to fuck the shit out of you now or later" he says and gasps about how blunt he is. "We can do that later" I say winking at him seductively and he groans. He kisses my lips and then my forehead before putting me down.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leads me out of my house. We get into the limo but this time he pulls me into his lap so my back is facing his chest. I lean back against him and he tightens his arms around me. It's times like this where I feel like we're just normal people. I mean yes we are technically normal...in a way but we can't ever roam around with no worries.

There's always an enemy around the corner or someone watching you. Wow I sound really paranoid when I know I don't have a care in the world. I look out the window as we approach a huge house. Yep we're definitely here...I'm kind of surprised that this is where Lucifer grew up. I don't know why but I imagined he grew up in a big palace or something.

This is definitely close to one though. The car comes to a complete stop and I realize it's show time.