Date

Scarlet POV
He leaves soft kisses up my neck and keeps going up until his lips meet mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. Why? Well I don't really know. I know I caught feelings but that doesn't mean I should act on them.

Actually fuck the rules! I've been playing by my own rules for this long why stop now. Me and Lucifer pull apart and he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. I bite my lip not wanting to moan at the feeling he's giving me.

He stops his assault on my neck and pulls back looking at my neck. He smirks in approval and the elevator dings. We get off the elevator and Lucifer wraps his arm around my waist.

He leads me out the building to a all black car. This isn't like the other car I take everything back this is the nicest car I've ever seen. I'm sorry my red baby but you got nothing on this black stallion right here. I bet this car cost more than my lifetime.

I get into the car and guess what! It has real leather white seats with a gold gear shift and infotainment. "This car is beautiful" I say wiping a fake tears and Lucifer chuckles. "It was worth ever penny" he says proudly.

"How much was it?" I hesitatingly asks not sure if my heart can withstand the answer. "5.5 million dollars" he says like it's nothing and I almost die. "Your telling me I'm sitting in a car that's worth more then me" I say to myself feeling very sad right now.

I mean there's a lot of money to my name but that's to my real name. Scarlet Wilson is only worth 2.5 million dollars but Scarlet Rivera is worth 90 million dollars. A lot yes I know dad was loaded and I guess I know how now.

Lucifer stops the car in front of a restaurant I've never seen before. It looks very fancy and Italian I can tell because of the name. Maybe he owns this place...but I thought he only owns casinos and hotels. Lucifer gets out the car and jogs to my side and before I can open it he does.

I still think chivalry is dead this is only the first date so we'll see where this goes. I haven't been on a date and I know that probably makes me sound old but trust me I'm not.

Lucifer goes past the people that your supposed to stop at to get a table. Either he owns the place or he just doesn't care. He sits in a booth in the corner of the restaurant so I sit across from him. Umm how do people act on dates again. 

Diego POV
~Earlier Today~
A girl that looks so much like princesa but older. Could it possibly be her? No they told us they all died and that was years ago. Come on Diego you can't be losing your mind your only 26! But looking at her she's the spitting image of Scarlet. I'm not crazy that's Scarlet! I have to tell everyone.

If Scarlet is actually alive that means she's been alone all these years unless they lied about them being dead! Holy shit! I get onto the elevator leaving my hoe of a receptionist to flirt with Giovani. I've known Giovani for a long time I meet him in high school actually.

At that time I didn't even know about his mafia we were just two people. Then we started hanging out more and somehow we became best friends. He hasn't told me a lot about his assistant but from what I've been told he's likes her.

But if that's my little princesa that's isn't gonna happen. Last thing she needs is to get herself caught up in more mafia shit. The mafia is what took her family from her. Yes I'm still in the mafia but that's because I already placed my loyalty in it no going back now.

When those idiots took the mafia we didn't know what to do. The whole family was basically defenseless without an heir. They said they killed Ricardo, Scarlet, and my uncle. I don't even know how they knew about Scarlet.

Uncle always made sure not to involve her in any mafia business. I get into my car and pull out my phone. I call the only person that I can think about right now.

"Hola brother I think I've got something big"

Scarlet POV
"Tell me everything about you" Lucifer says looking directly at me. Well okay that's one way to start things off. I'll just tell him the necessary things believe it or not I still don't trust him.

"Everything huh? Well I'm 24 my favorite color is red, I love the way blood looks. I was valedictorian in my college pretty sure I hold the record for highest gpa. I like reading and writing, if I was to pick my spirit animal I'd probably be a wolf because they are smart,strong, and excellent hunters like me. My favorite number is 18. My favorite season is winter because I like snow" I say and while I talk Lucifer looks honestly interested.

"Now your turn tell me about you" I say and he looks like he's processing. "I'm 26 my favorite colors are red and black. I love a good challenge, I definitely wasn't valedictorian in college. Things were easier back then more...happy times then. My spirit animal is probably a Lion because there the kings of the jungle. My favorite number is 13. My favorite season is autumn because I like the color of the leaves" he says and I'm actually intrigued. This may actually go good after all.

~10 Minutes Later~
Actually never mind it's going excellent except one thing. I picked up the menu and guess what it's all in Italian which sucks because I don't really know Italian. But no that's the bad part the good part is that 10 men with masks are here. Guess what ones holding a gun to my head.

You know I told Lucifer to get FUCKING SECURITY. This proves that he didn't listen to me at all. I look at Lucifer and he's looking at me. I wink at him and he shakes his head a little. I slowly take the knife off my thigh and I stab the guy holding a gun to my head in the nuts.

He toppled over dropping the gun and gaining the other's attention. I push out my chair and jump onto the table. "Show time bitches!" I shout pulling the knife off my other thigh. I jump at one of the guys but Lucifer catches me mid jump. He sits my in the chair he was just in then he shoots two of the guys. "No fun!" I say but he just ignores me.

Wow so he gets to have all the fun while I just sit here. I'd be mad if Lucifer didn't look so damn sexy doing this. They continue to fight until only Lucifer and I are left. He goes into the back and brings out two plates with food.

"Eat it" He says before starting to eat and I can't help but to smile a little. This is gonna be one crazy ride isn't it.