"Oh, Kaneki" Hide said resting his chin on his hand.

Kaneki looked at Hide.

"The school said you can join on Wednesday, so tomorrow I gotta take you shopping again" He said.

Kaneki gasped "Yay!!" He flung his arms in the air like he was on a roller coaster which seemed to grab everyone in the cafes attention. Kanekis face turned red and he dropped his arms like he needed to hide them but everyone in the cafe just giggled.

"He's cute isn't he" Hinami said to Yoshimura.

"He's definitely a bright one, you think Hide might like him?" He chuckled.

Hinami giggled "I'm not sure at the moment, but I can tell he definitely likes being around him" She looked at the two and smiled.

"Yeah, should we tell Kaneki?" Yoshimura said, turning his head to Hinami.

"Tell him...about the cafe?" She asked.

"We should shouldn't we? He is one of us..." Yoshimura sighed.

"H-how do you know?" Hinami put down the plates of desserts.

"Just then, when he got excited. His eye did it for a split second" He explained.

"His...eye? Don't you mean eyes?" She said confused.

"Nope, eye." Yoshimura bent down and grabbed the coffee beans from under the counter.

"I guess we should then, but what about Hide?" Hinami looked over at the ginger.

"Oh he already knows Kanekis a ghoul, and that toukas one too. He should be fine with us" he stood back up.

"How does he know?" Hinami said worriedly.

"Touka told me that Kaneki was freaking out becuase he thought she was gonna 'take him away' or something so she had to show him that he was safe but Hide was still in the room. She said that he didnt make a big fuss or anything he was just upset that she didnt tell him before" Yoshimura explained.

"Ah...right..." Hinami picked up the dessert plates and walked back over to the two males. "Here you go, hope you enjoy and umm...can you both stay here for a second before you leave? Yoshimura wants to tell Kaneki something, obviously you need to stay as well Hide" Hinami pursed her lips and smiled.

"Uh, sure...but thanks for the dessert" Hide said smiling.

"T-thank you!" Kaneki nodded his head up and down happily.

Since Hide didn't have everything that Kaneki could eat at his house Kaneki was really excited to finally eat some Tiramisu. It was his favourite dessert. A mixture of coffee, sponge cakes, chocolate powder and mascarpone cheese was what made it so delicious.

The two had ate in silence as Yoshimura brought over their drinks, Kaneki had water and Hide had hot chocolate.

"You like it?" Hide asked Kaneki.

Kaneki nodded his head up and down happily with tiramisu all over his face.

Hide giggled a little "your messy though"

Kaneki stopped and stared at Hide, he then pointed at him. This caught Yoshimura's and Hinami's attention.

"Ywo dwid it awgen!" Kaneki shouted with his mouth full of food.

"Kaneki! Stop talking with your mouth full!" Hide shout-whispered.

Kaneki chewed his Tiramisu as fast as possible and then repeated himself. "You did it again!!" He shouted excitedly.