C33: ☆Words Never Lie☆

I'm so excited to give zaddy Kagaya his little screen time. What do you think he feels about Nao being involved with Michael Jackson? I'm guessing things won't be good.

Also, I would have to warn my readers that this story may or may not have a tragic ending. The manga readers out there would know whyyyy [>^<]

Though if I'm being honest, I'm confused whether I should follow cannon or butcher it up. I want a happy ending but I'm tempted to follow cannon.

This chapter is also a bit experimental since I wanted to try using only dialogues but well... I tried and I'm no expert. I'm not really satisfied with this chapter but I'll do better on the next one.

No beta. Enjoy☆

♤♡◇♧

"What... Marriage? Onii-sama that's just....Kagaya-onii-sama, you're only fourteen years old. You're too young to marry!"

"Mimi please..."

"But why..??? You don't have to marry someone you barely know, I'll do it in your place!"

"Oh Mimi. You are too kind, but it is why I should do it as the next head of the family. "

"B-But--"

"Amane has greed to marry me and care fo me on her own free will."

"She did..? But I can take care of you, too! I'll learn how to cook meals and clean!"

"Mimi, this is my responsibility alone."

"But Onii-sama--"

"Please. Mimi, please understand."

"....."

"Mimi?"

"No."

"..?"

"No, Onii-sama.... I can't understand... why.. why you have to marry someone at such a young age just because you are the next head of the family! If you want someone to take care of you then... I'll do it! I'll gladly do it! Anything you ask, I'll do my best to fulfill it if it means that you won't be forced into this marriage! I.. I don't want you to be forced into something you don't want to do. I--"

"Mimi..."

"--just want you to be happy and--"

"..Mimi, I'm not being forced to do this."

"What? But you can't seriously be.. No. Kagaya-onii-sama.. you're really agreeing to this marriage?"

"It's for the best. And I'm doing this for you so that you won't have to marry for the sake of our family. You have so much you want to--"

"No! Onii-sama why? Why are you doing this?! I never asked this from you! "

"It's because I don't want my only sister to suffer because of our family's curse."

♤♡◇♧

Ubuyashiki Kagaya is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps known mainly as "Oyakata-sama" by his subordinates and peers. He is also the current head of the Ubuyashiki Family.