C19- ☆Unconditional☆

"Muzan-sama! You came back! I've been waiting for you!"

"Mimi, I'm back. Did you wait long?"

"Not at all! I'm just glad that Muzan-sama is back. It's so lonely without you... "

"I see. I'll try to make it up to you. There's a festival tomorrow. I'll accompany you the whole night."

"R-Really..?"

"If it makes you happy."

"I'm happy as long as I'm with Muzan-sama!"

"That's..."

Nao woke up with a startle, feeling how fast her heart was hammering against her chest.

Was it a dream?

It felt so real. Nao started having these weird dreams since Muzan and her became intimate.

Although Muzan has stopped making advances, Nao was still uncomfortable at the idea of Muzan liking her.

Was Nao really that oblivious? Nao didn't want to assume things. She was so comfortable in Muzan's presence that Nao didn't think that they were crossing boundaries.

Besides, Nao doesn't have time for a relationship when she already has a suitor. Although she feels guilty because she could not deny the small attraction she feels towards Muzan, Nao has duties to fulfill and a name to uphold.

What would her brother think? Knowing that she was being intimate with a demon? It was bad enough that she befriended one, what would her brother think knowing that Nao was being inappropriate wih a man when she's not even married?

Nao felt her lips with her fingers, her cheeks flushing slightly as she remembered the kiss that they shared together.

It felt amazing and warm. Nao felt so warm inside as they shared a kiss. It felt right for her and Nao has never felt complete in her whole life when Muzan kissed her.

His lips were as soft as they look and his tongue was demanding against hers, a soft squeeze on their intertwined fingers made her part her lips. He didn't waste anytime on tasting her as he explored her mouth with his wet appendage. Nao squeezed their hands tighter as she closed her eyes and savored the sweet pleasure he was giving her.

He leaned his head forehead as he pressed himself closer, trying to coax her tongue to return his affections and inviting her into his warm mouth. He playfully bit her and Nao yelped in surprise but before she could pull away, he grabbed her neck and kissed deeper.

He tilted her head for better access as Nao felt her face heating up. She used her free hand to grip his clothes while trying not to feel too overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensation she was given.

So this was a kiss.

Nao immediately grabbed both of her cheeks and closed her eyes, trying to stop her face from turning red.

Being with Muzan that way was wrong in so many levels. She was Naomi Ubuyashiki and she needed to get it together.

"Mimi... Does that answer your question?"

Nao turned bright red once again after recalling Muzan's words and his handsome face.

'What is happening to me..? What is this feeling?'

Nao decided to take a deep breath to calm herself. Her face was still red, no doubt but she finally managed to calm down her racing heart.

She feared that her heart was beating so fast and loudly that Muzan and even the other demons inside the fortress can hear her.