with that he took my hands in his and laid on top of me again, this time holding my hands above my head so i couldn't touch him.

our lips locked and it didn't take him long after that to go after what he started this for. one of his hands left mine and i felt it brush against my stomach as he traveled down to my slit.

he pushed the tip of his finger inside and then back out again to rub up and down my clit. then again he stuck the tip inside me and up and down my slit. i felt his hand leave and i started breathing heavier.

this all feels so good.

he pushed against me teasingly and rubbed up and down my now drenched slit. i moaned frustrated. i needed him inside me so badly.

with that he thrusted up into me without warning as hard as he could. "fuck!" i screamed in pleasure.

i groaned as i felt him pull out almost everything but the head and then he plunged back into me as hard as the first time. his thrusts seemed to get deeper, faster and harder. i started moaning louder and louder and i could hear him groaning.

"you feel so good." he moaned as his hips and my hips were matching each other's thrusts.

our bodies were slamming against each other with such intensity, i started to go over the edge. "fuck, don't stop." i moaned as he dipped over my body and kissed my neck.

"fuck." he moaned as his thrusts slowed down as he throbbed inside of me and i tightened around him.

thank god i'm on birth control.

our breathing was very heavy and he flopped down beside me. "do you ever think about how it would feel to fuck yourself?" he asked me and i couldn't help but laugh.

"all the time." i sarcastically said as i grabbed my clothes to put it on.

"trust me, you wanna know what it's like to fuck you." he says and i playfully rolled my eyes.

* DISCLAIMER *
y'all safe over here

"put your clothes on, we're getting drinks." i tell him as i throw him his clothes.

"you're not drinking." he tells me. "your mom would kill both of us." he says.

"you mean she'll kill me." i tell him. "pretty sure she loves you more than she loves me." i tell him as i put my pants on.

he chuckles, "she does love you." he told me, putting his shirt and pants on. "i just have charm."

"let's see if your charm can save you once i tell her you have a tattoo and are part of a gang." i tell him and his face dropped.

"you wouldn't." he tells me. "who else would get the job done?"

i glared at him and he laughs as he put his shoes on. "i can name a few." i told him and he got up.

"but who else will do it like me?" he cockily asked.

"there's only one way to find out." i teased him and he licked his lips.

"you love teasing me huh?" he asked with a small smile.

"it's my favorite thing to do." i told him as i grabbed his hand and dragged us out of the room.

i let go once we went down the stairs and quickly aimed for the drinks. "stop right there young lady." i heard from behind me.

"lauren." i whined in annoyance. "i haven't had a drink since that day."

"which should be a reason to not have one." she tells me. "mariano can you take her home?" she asks him and he nods.

"might as well be my babysitter at this point." i told them.

"we're only doing this to protect you and to prevent your mom taking away your going out privileges." lauren said as mariano nodded.

"bye lauren, i'll see you tomorrow." i told her as i blew her a kiss and walked out of the party with mariano.

we got in his dodge charger and he drove to my house. he placed a hand on my thigh and squeezed it, "easy there tiger." i told him and he laughed. "don't tell me you want to go at it again." i said.

"i mean if you want, i'm definitely down." he says and i laugh.

"another day, i'm really tired." i told him and he nodded.

"thank god i didn't let you have a drink." he told me.

"i'm not that bad when i'm drunk." i said and he chuckled.

"oh i'm sure." he sarcastically said and i smacked his arm.

"you've never even seen me drunk." i told him.

"but i've seen you high and i'm sure it's not that different." he said.

"i hate being high, but i was a puking mess which doesn't happen often when i'm drunk." i told him and he just laughs. "what? i'm serious."

"whatever floats your boat madison." he tells me.

soon enough, he pulls up to my house and parks the car. "tonight was fun, we should do it again." i said and he smiled.

"and again, again, again." he said and i smiled.

"exactly." i responded.

"let me take you out on a date." he said and i felt my stomach turn.

"mariano." i said in a serious tone. "we've already been through this."

"i know, you don't want a relationship." he told me. "but since we keep lying to your mom by saying that you're going out on a date with me, why don't we actually go on a date together?" he asked me. "no relationship, just two friends on a date."

i contemplated before looking at him, "fine, but don't expect me to fall for you after." i told him and he laughed

"it's not like you haven't already." he taunted and i rolled my eyes as i laughed.

"in your dreams." i responded and he licked his lips before smiling.

"goodnight beautiful." he said and i smiled.

"goodnight mar." i said before getting out of the car and closing the door.

i walked up to the front door and opened it, "finally, you're here." my mom said as she placed the plates where they belonged. "how was your date?"

"it was good, we went ice skating." i lied to her and she smiled.

"did you fall? your hair's a mess." she said and i quickly brushed my hair with my fingers.

"yeah i did." i lied. "i'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower."

"okay sweetheart, goodnight." she said.

"goodnight." i responded and walked up the stairs.

+

author's note
mariano is so fine bro fuck