Chapter 68; Bringing back old memories

A couple months later Febuary 16th

Penelope and Kylene; 4 Years

Mason; 1 Year

Landon and Adalyn; 8 Months

Spencer; 13 weeks pregnant

Toby POV

It was morning and Spencer was tossing and turning a lot last night, she really wasn't huge at all yet, but you can by far tell she is pregnant. I'm not really sure what her problem was I am guessing she just couldn't get comfortable. I woke up and look at her she was laying there awake looking at me. I kiss her head and smile "Goodmorning honey." she looks at me and slightly smiles "Goodmorning." "Are you feeling okay? You kept tossing and turning all night long." "Yeah I'm fine my stomach just hurts a little." I look at her "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, I think so." I move some hair out of her face "Okay if you feel worse tell me and I'm taking you to the doctors okay?" She nods and gets up. I get up as well I heard Adalyn and Landon crying and Spencer went to go get them. I walk in the girls room afer getting dressed myself and I go and help them get dressed. "Spence I'm taking them to school!" I yell "Okay!" She yells back as I load them into the car and start driving to Preschool.

Spencer POV

I was with Adalyn, and Landon when I heard Mason crying. I go and get him and we were all sitting in the living room watching tv. I started feeding Adalyn and Landon my breast milk at the same time, they still drank it along with big kid food once in a while and Mason sat and watched tv he was still waking up. I soon finish and burp them, and Mason looks at me "Hungrwy" I smile and lay the twins in their bouncers, and get up what would you like? Toby walks in the door "Frenwch toawst!" He screams and I smile "Okay I'll make it." I look over at Toby "Want some French Toast too?" "Sure" He sits down on the couch with Mason as I start cooking French Toast. Mason cuddles up to Toby and it was so cute, I loved how close they were as father and son. I soon finish and call to them "Breakfast is done!" They come in and sit down and I hand them their plates and sit down next to Toby "Does your stomach still hurt?" He looks at me "Yeah a little" He rubs my belly and smiles "Eat and maybe it won't as much." I nod and start eating as well. Mason was making a huge mess and had syrup all over his face and hands but he was enjoying them, so I was okay with it. I smile at him "taste good?" he smiles and nods. I smile and look at Toby who was still rubbing my belly. We soon finish and I clean up the kitchen, as Toby cleaned up Mason.

Toby walked over to me "You know how you used to iceskate some when you were younger?" I look at him and nod "Yes why?" "I was thinking maybe we could drop off the younger three off at your parents for the night, and we could take the girls and go iceskating." "What made you want to do this?" I look at him "Just thought it would be fun, and you know maybe they will like it, I mean rember when you said when you were little you always wanted to be a figure skater, but you parents wouldn't let you, but you still bought figure skates and secretly skated but never got to compete like you wanted to, and you kept it a secret to everyone but me?" I nod "Well I don't want my girls to have to want to do something that they want to do and not be able to, I mean they may not like it, but maybe they will, and I want them to try new things." I nod and smile "I love that idea, lets get them ready, we can drop them off before we go and pick the girls up from preschool." "Sounds perfect! I'll get the kids ready why you go get ready." "Okay"

Toby goes and gets the kids ready, and I take a shower and get ready, I look in the back of my closet and find my old figure skates, it had been a couple years since I have skated but I still had my skates and they fit. I put them over my shoulder and carry Adalyn out to the car and Toby got Landon and Mason, we put them in and drove to my moms. She knew why we were dropping them off, but she still has no idea that I have ever secretly skated as long as I did. We drop them off and got the girls and head to the rink.

At the rink there wasn't very many people on the ice which I was very happy about, so it would be easier to help the girls, I put on my skates, and they rest of them rented them. I put mine on then help Penny "Momma why are your skates white and ours black?" She asks curiously "Because mommy bought hers and you guys rented them." "I want white skates!" "Well maybe one day you will." I smile and lace them up and help her up Toby helped Kylie. Toby can skate good too,but he never figure skated or played hockey, he just used to skate for fun as a kid. we all get on the ice and we hand Penny and Kylie little walker things to help them be able to keep their balance. Kylie was scared and shaking "No daddy" she turns and reaches for him "Come on Kylene just try look at Penelope." I was skating with her she was having a bunch of fun "Lets try not using the walker." I look at her and she nods I move it and hold her hands as a she skates, she soons only holds onto one of my hands. "But I'm scared, I will fall." Kylene looks at Toby "I got you don't worry hold onto the walker, and try to move your feet and skate. She tries she was startig to get the hand on it and then fell on her butt and started crying Toby picked her up "It's okay" He kissed her head and sat her back on the ice on her feet, "Try again." She keeps trying and was starting to get a hold of it and kept skating. Penelope let go of my hand and kept skating doing really good but then she went to turn some and fell right on her butt I skated over there and picked her up, she wasn't even crying but she looks at me "ow" I laugh a little and I pick her up back onto her feet "Lets slow down a little, skate by mommy okay?" She looks at me and nods and skates by me. About an hour later I look at Toby as we were all skating together Kylene was now skating holding both of tobys hands, penny on her own next to us. "Toby my stomach is really starting to hurt more." He looked at me "Okay lets go." we got the kids off of the ice, and into the car we stop and get mcdonalds for them on the way home I was't tired. They ate in the car and fell asleep after, it was getting late and they were tired from all the skating.

When we arrived home. We each carry a kid in and laid them in bed. we walk into our room and start getting ready for bed. I go to the bathroom and I was in there a while, I noticed I was bleeding and a lot, and my stomach was starting to hurt worse. "Toby!" I scream, and was kind of crying "What?!" He runs in and looks at me and saw all the blood "Spencer?!" I look at him "I don't know whats happening but it hurts!"

Toby POV

I was really scared when I saw her "Were going to the hospital now!" I look at her and she nods. She cleans herself up best she could as I got the sleeping kids into the car. I carry her in and we get into the car and drive to the hospital, when we get in the girls were sitting on the chairs in the rooms, spencer was laying on the bed, and I was holding her hand. The doctor comes in "First were going to look at the baby." I nod and so does she I was afraid she lost it, but I honestly don't think she was even thinking that. The doctor checks and looks worried, she calls another doctor is who looks as well, and looks at us 'I'm sorry, but you have lost the baby."

Author note; Okay that was a major clift hanger, but I could have made it even worse. lol I hope you guys liked this chapter, I tried to make it a little longer it is words 1745 long so hopefully it equals to a lot once I publish it. I updated two days in a row! I might again tonight we will see!! I hope you guys are enjoying, one thing I am really upset about is that I am only getting a littl over 100 reads and not many votes, but at the beginning of the story I was getting 3k reads and it honestly makes me really upset, because you guys want me to update so much, but then at the same time I don't want to because I feel like,like no one really reads it anymore, can you guys please read, vote, and comment thoughts and ideas. Also it would really make me happy if you guys could also help me get more readers, if you want me to keep updating often, please please help me! I love all my readers and followers so much, you guys are amazing! and if you do read these author notes it is really appericated, and please let me know if you do, so I know if I am writing this for no reason, or if there really is one. Thank you so much, I love you all! Kisses S