Chapter2; On the way to Paris

Toby POV

It's about 5:45 I just picked up Ezra, Paige, and Caleb. Were all on our way to Spencer's now to pick up her and the girls, I just hope their up and ready when have to leave for the airport by 6:15.

When we get there We came in because Spencer and her Family don't care. I see spencer, Emily, and Aria sitting in the kitchen with her parents drinking coffee.

"Good morning" Veronica says smiling

"Good morning" They all say back

"Where's Hanna?" Caleb asks

Right after Hanna come almost falling down the stairs with all her stuff for Paris. Caleb goes and helps her. "Oh Hanna what am I going to do with you?" He laughs

She laughs too "Oh shut up"

I go over to Spencer and kiss her,

"hey honey, are you excited to leave today?" I ask her

"omg yes I can't wait I have been waiting for this since last year!" She smiles jumping up and down

"Okay well you guys better load your stuff so we can get going!"

*At the airport/ and On the plane

Arias POV

We all Got our tickets and boarded the plane.

We all have about an 8 hour plane ride with nothing really to do, This should be fun...

eventually We all got tired and started falling asleep. It was so cute seeing Spencer and Toby sitting next to each other and spencer sleeping on tobys shoulder. Soon after me and ezra feel asleep as well.

Spencer POV

I woke up from the flight attendant telling us we have to prepare for landing. I quickly woke up the others I am so excited!

About 10 minutes later we landed and we got a ride to our hotel.

We have 4 rooms 1 room per couple and after all guys checked it we went up to our room.

Me and Toby went to open the room door.

Authors note; haha Clift hanger!

Please vote and comment It will get better!!