Chapter 44: Easter part 2

We get to my parents about 20 minutes later.

We walk in

"Hello guys!" I say walking in

"Hello!" They all say and we all hug.

Melissa and John were already there, of course because we were a little late.

"Melissa! "I say going up to her, "are you pregnant!" I ask

"Yes, I am I just told mom and dad today too! I am about 4 months along."

"Awh congrats!" I say hugging her

"Thanks! Do you know what your having?"

"Yes, I am having a baby boy."

"I am so excited for you guys!"

"Thanks Melissa! I am so excited for you guys too!"

"Thank you Spencer."

my mom walks up.

"Hey sorry we were a little late, I haven't been feeling good the last couple days." I say to my mom

"It is okay, I understand, are you feeling any better?"

"No, I have got sick multiple times this morning, and I don't feel any better."

"I am sorry baby, You look very nice for feeling like that, I can't believe you got all dressed up, if you were getting sick."

"Thanks, and I know, I just feel like I needed to look nice, I brought some yoga pants, and a t shirt if I need to change."

"That is good, if you need too it is okay, we understand." My mom says smiling

"Thanks."

Melissa and my mom were playing with the girls, and my dad was finishing up dinner, Toby was helping my dad, and i sat on the couch with Melissa.

A little later

"Girls, dinner is ready."

we all go to eat.

"Are you not eating?" my dad asks me

"I am going to try to eat a little bit, it all looks so good! I have been sick the last couple days, and this morning."

"I am sorry to hear that, I understand."

I eat a roll, and a little bit of mash potatoes. and everyone else was digging in.

It was only about 4pm after we ate, so of course we were going to hang out for a while later.

Me my mom and Melissa were cleaning up after dinner, not even a half hour after dinner, I start to feel funny.

I run out of the kitchen, to the hall bathroom, and get sick, and I was in there for about 15 minutes, and got sick a lot, which is why I wasn't going to eat.

My mom knocks

"Spencer, can I come in?"

"Yeah." I say and she comes in

"Are you okay honey?"

"No, I feel so terrible! and I am freezing."

"I am sorry sweetie, here change into these clothes, Toby gave them to me so I could give them to you."

"Thank you."

"When you come out, you can lay on the couch, and cuddle in a blanket."

"Okay, thank you mom."

"Your welcome."

I change, and also brush my teeth. Then I walk out.

"You okay?" Toby asks

"No."

"Come sit with me" He says grabbing my hand.

He sits up on the couch, and I lay down on the couch with a blanket and with my head on his lap, and He is playing with my hair. They are all sitting in the living room with us, and Toby and them are all talking. I start to fall asleep. About a half hour later, I wake up and Sit up.

"You okay?" Toby asks

"No." I say and run to the bathroom again, and get sick.

Then I come back out, and sit on the couch, and lean against Toby and He plays with my hair again, and also starts rubbing my back. and I slowly fall asleep again.

About an hour later I wake up, and I am okay.

"Feeling any better?" Toby looks at me and asks

"Yeah, A little."

Kylie climbs up and lays next to me.

"Hi Kylie."

"Hi mommy."

Penny is sitting with my dad. About a half hour later we decide to leave.

"I am sorry that I was sick, and sleeping most of the day."

"It's okay sweetie." My mom says

"I can't wait to see the new baby!" I mom says

"Me either, I am so sick of being pregnant."

"I bet, But I don't think you being sick has much to do with being pregnant, right now I think you may have the flu or something."

"Yeah, I know, but still."

"I understand, feel better, I love you."

"I love you too!" I hug my mom

And then my dad

"I love you dad."

"I love you too! feel better!"

"Thank you!"

"bye!" I say

"Bye Happy easter!" Toby says

"Bye Happy easter!" My parents say

We get home about 9pm. The girls fell alseep in their carseats on the way home, so when we got home, we each picked one up, and carried them inside and to bed.

I ate a couple pieces of toast.

Now were in our room, getting ready for bed.

Toby is brushing his teeth, and I am laying in bed, all wrapped around the blankets, and am watching tv.

Toby stands in the doorway between our bathroom, and bedroom, and he starts laughing

"What?"

"You look cozy, are you feeling any better?"

"Not too bad, I have kept the toast I ate down so fat, but I am freezing, and my back is killing me for some reason."

"Want to come take a bath together, and I can rub your back."

"sure."

Toby starts the bath, and it fills up, Then he comes to my side of the bed, and puts his hand out, And I out my hand in his, and He helps me up and we walk into the bathroom, and get into the bathtub.

Toby POV

I start rubbing Spencer's back for her, and start kissing her neck, and she lets out a moan. A little later, she lays back on me, and we talked for a while, and then get out.

We get dressed, and I pull her in to me and start kissing her, and then a little later we lay and in bed and fall asleep.

Authors Note: I like this and the last chapter. The baby will be coming soon!! and Disney!! ALSO PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY TOO!!! and please vote and comment on both!!(: thanks love you guys!