Chapter 45; It's time

BEFORE READING PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICTION AS WELL, A SPOBY STORY IT IS ALSO ON THIS WATTPAD ACCOUNT PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH AND I THINK IT HAS A GREAT BEGINNING!!!! THANK YOU!(:

*April 25th

Spencer POV

It's morning, I hardly slept last night, I have felt like crap all night, the girls stayed at Hanna's last night.

So it is now 8am, and I give up with trying to go to bed again, so I start reading. About a half hour, 45 minutes later Toby wakes up.

"Good morning." I say

"Morning, how long have you been up? I am surprised you up."

"I have been up like all night, I started reading about 45 minutes ago."

"Oh, I am sorry that you didn't sleep well."

"It is okay, my stomach has been hurting some times morning, so maybe that has something to do with it."

"Hopefully your not going to get sick again, like on Easter."

"I hope not."

"Want to go eat."

"Sure, let me finish these couple pages I have left to this chapter, and I will be right out."

"okay." He says and gets up and heads into the kitchen to start breakfast.

About 5 minutes later I get up, and put on some yoga pants, and head out to the kitchen. I go and stand by the island, and watch Toby, a little later he finishes and we eat, he made french toast, and sausage.

"Great breakfast! Now I will help you clean up." I say

"No, I got it all!" He says smiling then kissing me.

"Fine."

I stand by the island again wile he is cleaning up, then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I kinda scream and crunch up in a ball.

"Spencer!" Toby says running to me

"Are you okay?"

"Toby, I think it's time for the baby to come."

"Okay, let me get the bag, and your shoes."

"Okay."

A minute later my water brakes, last time they broke it at the hospital, so I was really surprised.

"Toby! My water broke!"

"Okay I am coming"

Toby runs out of our room, slides some shoes on my grabs the bag, and helps me out into the car. When we get to the hospital they get me to a room right away.

about a half hour later.

"Okay, so your water already broke, and you are dilated enough, lucky you, were going to have you start pushing." The doctor comes in and says

My parents came up, and my mom is on one side of me, and Toby on the other.

After pushing for a little, we have a baby boy.

Toby sits with me on the bed, and I hold him.

His name is Mason Alexander Cavanaugh.

Authors Note: Thanks for reading, I know it wasnt the best, but Disney is coming up soon! I will try to update more often, I am sorry it took so long to update this time. please vote and comment what you think!!(: