Chapter 60; Babies are miracles no matter the cost

Cont. From Chapter 59}

Toby POV

Spencer is in surgery right now..I am really scared, I have been pacing around the room waiting for her. The sharp pains were more contractions, she was pregnant with twins and we never knew, when they went to deliver the baby, the baby stuck out it's arm, and the doctors flipped and called an emergency c-section.. I am so scared..I was told the baby, and Or Spencer might not make it...But I am praying they both do..

Spencer POV

I am back in surgery I am awake for it all, and it is quite painful..I am so scared that I nor the baby will make it..I can tell i'm started to loose a lot of blood.

A little later The move me back me still laying in the bed. And The doctors let the others in, when they walk in I am sitting up holding a tiny newborn girl, she weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces. She was healthy though, just small.

They all look at me happy but the kids were confused. Toby walks over to me. "I cannot believe we just had twins again..."

"Me either..I didn't plan on twins."

"Thats okay, I'm a little happy we had twins, shes so little!."

"I know right, she was hiding behind Landon...what should we name her?"

"How about the name we choose if Landon was a girl?"

"Adalyn Reese?"

"Yeah."

"I love it!"

"Me too!" He smiles and kisses me. and I kiss back

Penny and Kylie look at me "Mommy.?" Kylie asks "Yes?"

"Why is their another baby?"

"Mommy had twins again like you a penny."

"Why?"

"Because that's what happens sometimes."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Why not?"

"Okay honey lets give your mommy rest and you come home with me, you three are staying with me and grandpa for a couple days." My mom says they say by to me then Toby and my mom says bye to me.

"Thank you." I say to her so happy that they were leaving because I felt like crap

"No problem, I know c-sections hurt after and I know having your other daughter ask you a million questions after isn't helping."

"No not at all." I laugh a little

She kisses my head "Call me if you need anything."

"I will thank you, I love you mom."

"I love you too." She says and leaves

*2 days later

Today I finally get to go home, I honestly cannot wait! I have been stuck here for two days..I feel like shit, literally..I can hardly move or do anything for myself..which for me I hate, because Toby has to help me with everything..and I feel so bad...

Before they released me I had a talk with the doctor

"Hi Spencer." She walks in smiling, shes the same doctor I had with all my kids, and shes been with me the last couple days too.

"Hi." I respond

"So how are you feeling?"

"The truth? I feel terrible, very tired.. and very sore, I still need help just to sit up.."