Chapter 64; Mom to the rescue

Continue from chapter 63.}

Spencer POV

I storm out and to the car. Not giving a shit that I left the rest of my family. I just need to go somewhere, I need to be away from Toby and my kids, I never thought this would happen to me, but it has. As I'm driving I start to cry, just upset about the situation. I decide to go to my mom, maybe she will be able to reassure me. I park in the car and look at my face in the mirror, my eyes are all puffy and red. My make up all down my face. And some tears tremble down my face. I look down and see I still have the shirt with Masons puke on it. I sigh and grab a napkin out of the glove box and wipe my shirt. But it was stained, there was no getting it out with just a napkin. I took another napkin and wipe my face the best I can. I get out of the car and knock on my parents door, trying to hold my tears back.

Veronica POV

Peter is gone on a business trip, he comes back tomorrow. I just finished making dinner and eating dinner and I put the leftovers in the fridge when I hear and knock on the door. It was almost 7pm so I was a little surprised to hear someone at my door. I open the door and see Spencer. As soon as she sees me she looses it. She starts bawling. "Spencer?!" I guide her in "Whats wrong?" I look at her and her lip trembles as she tries to talk. "I-I and To-oby a-and." She could hardly talk. "shh it's okay." I hug her and guide her to the couch and sit her down, and I sit down next to her. She cries for a good half hour, why I rub her back before she calms down enough to be able to talk. I look at her. "Whats going on spencer?" She looks up at me her face all red, and her eyes puffy with tears and make up running all down her face. "Everything is messed up." "How, what happened?" She sat there and explained everything to me. "Spencer you need to breathe. I told you that earlier." "It's hard mom! I am so stressed! and I can't even tell you the last time I ate or slept!" I look at her and hand her some tissues and she wipes her face. "I'll go make you some food and then we can keep talking, okay?" She nods as I walk into the kitchen and starts warming up food.

Spencer POV

I am laying on the couch wiping my eyes and look down at the tissue it was wet and had my make up all over it and I sigh. I try to put myself together but it's hard. I see my mom walking back over with food "Here sweetie, you have to eat." She hands me a plate and I take it. Then she sits down next to me, and I start eating. "Are you feeling any better?" She say as she watches me. I shrug "I can't believe I was that mean to my kids and Toby." I start to cry again. "I am such a terrible wife and mother!" My mom pulls me into a hug "Spencer your not. Your just having a busy emotional day, we all have them." "I know but still I fell so bad, Toby probably wants to divorce me now." She looks at me "Don't say that, I have never seen a man love his wife more then Toby loves you" I look at her and finish my food. "I just don't know what to do. I can't handle this anymore. I need a brake." She hugs me once again. "You need to sleep." I look at her " I don't know if I am able to sleep right now." "You need to, your going upstairs in your old room, and you are going to sleep for as long as you want. You need to catch up on this sleep, it will help you a lot believe me." I nod agreeing and we both stand up and walk into my old room, I walk in there and start to unmake the bed. My mom comes in from her room. "Here I got you something to change into. Their my pajamas but I don't have anything of yours here anymore, so these should do." I take them and change "Thanks." I lay in bed and my mom shuts the certains and kisses me on the head "Sleep. You need it." she walks out and shuts the door, not even a minute later I was sound asleep.

Veronica POV

I kind of fell sorry for Spencer. I also find it weird how emotional and stressed she is, it is a little crazy. She just needs to breathe and calm down, which is hard for her to do, but it's my fault that she is like this. So I try my best to help her. I sit down and turn on the tv but I keep it low not wanting Spencer to wake up, because she seriously needs the sleep, when I hear a knock on the door. When I answer it, it was exactly who I thought it would be, Toby. "Toby, hello." I could tell he has been crying and he looked so sick, I felt so bad. "Hi Mrs.Hastings, am I aloud to come in, or are you not talking to me either?" I sighed "Toby, of course you can come in." I move over so he can come in and motion him to sit on the couch. He does and I sit in the chair across from him. "Spencer came here right?" "Yes she did, she is up stairs sleeping right now, I'm making her she needs some sleep." "Did she tell you everything?" "Of Course." He starts to cry, I know he was trying to hold them back, but he couldn't. "I messed everything up! If I would have just got my lazy ass out of bed and helped there wouldn't have been an issue!" I look at him "Toby it was not at all your fault, you are sick, I can tell you look miserable. My daughter was very wrong about going off on you. I think she was wrong, and she now knows that." "Really? You think it was all her fault?" "Yes she had no right to do that, she is just stressed and tired, and very emotional, has she been that a lot lately?" "Yes a lot, I thought I was the only one seeing it, but I'm glad that I'm not." He laughs a little and wipes his eyes with a tissue. "No it isn't only you, but maybe she just needs some sleep, and she will be better, just let her stay here for a while and sleep, I'm sure she will be fine." Toby nods "So your okay with her?" "Yes of course she's my daughter." I laugh a little "I know." He laughs a little "I am just really conerned that she hates me now, or is going to want a divorce." "Why do you guys always think about divorce? You guys are a married couple with kids, I mean your going to have fights, it is just part of life. Just let her rest and I will send her home when she wakes up, it will probably be tomorrow though, can you handle the kids for the night?" He nods "Yeah Aria took the girls, and Hanna has the younger twins so it is just me and Mason, the sick guys." "Okay well that was nice of them, I hope you guys feel better soon." I smile and walk him out.

The Next Morning:

Spencer POV

I wake up the next morning, but not until about 10am, it was late for me, I slept over 12 hours, I can't believe it, but I guess I needed it. I roll out of bed and walk downstairs. It feels weird getting out of my old bed and walking down these stairs for breakfast once again. It has been years since I have done so. I notie my mom cooking breakfast "Goodmorning Spencer!" She smiles it's weird to see her so happy and loving to be honest. But I like it. I think it is good for her. "Goodmorning mom. I can't believe I slept in so late!" "Yes well you needed it, sleep in good when your like this. How are you feeling this morning." "Good." My side was hurting a little this morning, I wasn't sure why I was just guessing I slept weird or something. "Well thats good, I made you breakfast." She hands me a plate of pancakes and bacon. "Thanks, you know you didn't have to do all this." "I know but I wanted to, it is nice to have someone else in the house again, even if it is only for a night." I smile "Oh that reminds me, Toby came over looking for you last night." "Really? Was he mad?" "No, not at all, he came to say sorry. He was really upset." I start to tear up again "I still can't believe I said those things!" "Hey don't beat yourself up over it, just when your finish head home and talk to him, I told him you would." "Okay I will, thank you so much again mom, I don't know what I would do without you." She smiles and kisses my head "No problem sweetie, anytime, you can just wear my pjs home and reutrn them sometime." "Okay" When I finish I get in the car to head home.

I was about half way home when the pain in my side got a lot worse, it was sharp and wouldn't go away, I try to pull over but before you know it I was hit by a car, and I blacked out.

Toby POV

I just woke up and was laying on the couch with Mason who was sick as well, when I get a phone call. I pick it up "Hello?" "Hello, is this Toby Cavanuagh?" "Yes, why do you ask? Your wife Spencer Cavanaugh just got in a car accident and is in the hospital."

Authors note; Yeah so I felt like leaving a nice clift hanger lol. I hope your enjoying the story, please please please vote and pleaseeeeeee comment what you think! your Opinions mean a lot, it makes me make my storu better, also please help me get some more reads, please share this with your friends! Tell them to read it as well. Also I have another Spoby story that I believe I am going to update eitehr tonight or tomorrow, thank you guys! Love you guys! -S