Chapter 21; Baby Planning

*Febuary 12th so about 5 weeks later
*33 months Pregnant

Spencer POV

It's Wednesday and Toby is at work, and me and mom are having lunch together, talking about some baby shower stuff, and doing my registry for the baby shower. I am sopost to meet her at Olive Garden at noon. Hopefully she isn't too controlling and annoying!

When I get there I see my mom sitting at a table and I walk over and sit down

"Hi Spencer!" She says all happy

"Hi" I say smiling

We order then continue talking

"So, I figured we could go to babies R us, and we could do your gift registry, since we already invited everyone, and the baby shower is in 3 weeks."

"Okay, that sounds good! Are you doing all the decorating, and games, and food, and anything else, or do you want me too?"

"No, don't worry I got that all, just be at my house by 1 on March 8th. okay?" she says smiling, she hardly ever does anything for me like this!

"Okay, thanks!" I say smiling back

We finish leaving and head out!

in the car

"So do you guys have the names picked out for the girls yet?"

"no, we through some names out, but we plan on seriously talking about that tonight actually!"

"Oh, Well let me know! I don't know if you realize this but I really do love you Spencer, just as much as Melissa! And I am so excited that you married Toby, and that your having these girls! Sometimes, I feel like you think I don't love you as much, and I am disappointed in you over Upen and babies and marriage so early, but I am not, and I just wanted you to know that!" She says smiling and looking at me.

"Thanks mom, That really means a lot! And I love you too, But you used to really push me out, because Melissa was always better then me. But thank you!" I say smiling back

Soon after we get to babies R Us

"So lets do your gift registry!"

"Okay!"

We go and scan a bunch of stuff, that I would like for my baby shower! we get done about an hour later. Then my mom takes me back to my apartment.

"Thanks for coming with me, and helping me today!" I say

"Your welcome honey!" She says and hugs me back

"Love you, see you at the baby shower, have a good night!" She says

"Thank you, you too!"

Minutes later Toby walks in from work he is in a really good mood tonight, and so am I!

"Hi Toby!" I say and hug him

"Hi Spence!"

"How was your day? You seem like your in a really good mood!"

"It was great! and I am you sound like you are too!"

"I am!, so want to go over baby names!?!" I say giving him a big smile like come on

"Sure!"

we go sit at the kitchen table

"Okay, how about instead of just saying a bunch of names, why don't we write down our ideas, and then share! Sound look?"

"Okay sounds good!" He says laughing

were done

"Okay, this is all the names we can up with.
Penelope
adelaide
Hazel
Lucy
Juliette
Bridgette
mabel
vivian
vivanna
rosalynn
caroline
mackenzie
madison
riley
florina
avery
annabelle
ava
isabelle
Lysette
emma
nina
aubree
chloe
amy
sadie
samantha
Anna
Lillie
Kylie
Kelsey
Tessa"

"Wow, that is a lot!" Toby says, and I agree

"Well one I rely like is Penelope, and we could call her Penny!"

"I really like that one too!"

I smile because he likes it too!
"I tend to like the vintage names, and unique ones." i say.

"I know" he says laughing "I like them as well, their pretty!"

Authors note; Yupp it is ending there! You will not know the names they pick until they are born! But it will be two of the list of names! Comment if there is any you like a lot! also vote please!!