Ojiro x reader

A/N- the song above doesn't have anything to do with the chapter, I just like the song and thought it would go good with ojiro.
Enjoy❤❤

Uraraka's frantic scream startled you, you and glanced briefly in her direction where she was pinned to the ground by Todoroki's ice. So absorbed in dodging Ojiro's kick you had failed to see that Todoroki had converged on you and was about to roast you, courtesy of his fiery quirk.

You squealed a high pitched shriek and instinctively activated your own quirk to bypass his attack.

You were now back in front of Ojiro, where you had been moments before. He manoeuvred his body to move to your left but at the last second used the momentum from his tail to attack what had previously been your unprotected side, but expecting this, you ducked under his swinging arm and kicked at the back of his knees, knocking him to the ground momentarily.

"Y/N-Chan, look out!"

Without looking behind you this time, you jumped to the side, feeling the warmth of Todoroki's fire as it raged past you, hitting his partner in the hero/villain training exercise, Ojiro, instead of you.

Ojiro screamed, spinning around to protect himself with his tail; the large appendage taking the brunt of the heat. "I'm your partner!"

Taking advantage of Todoroki's wide eyed hesitation after unintentionally hitting his teammate, you this time leapt forward in time until you were face to face with Todoroki, landing a solid uppercut to his jaw. He flew backwards, landing on his back with a heavy thud.

Painfully aware of the ticking stopwatch in Aizawa's hand, you sprinted forward to Urakaka who was still trapped beneath the shiny layer of ice. You gnawed at your lip, realizing you didn't have the time to attempt to free her from of her frozen prison.

"Go on without me!" Urakaka hissed before you had even reached her.

"But-" you started to protest, sliding to a stop in front of her.

"The civilian is up there!" She nudged her chin in the direction of the ceiling above her. With great effort she managed to press the tips of her ice encased fingers together. "Release!"

You looked up and saw the "civilian" barrelling/screaming down towards you. Aware of the two, now recovered, boys who were quickly nearing you, you braced yourself, arms outstretched to catch Kaminari, the civilian.

"My hero!" He cheered, hugging you around your neck.

"Get on my back," you huffed, grunting with effort from his weight. Once he was securely on your back, you started forward only to realize your feet were glued to the floor from more pesky ice.

Groaning in frustration, you pushed past your exertion and used your quirk again, noting with irritation that you would only be able to skip backwards a few seconds. Every millisecond counted.

"The civilian is up there!"

Before Urakaka had even finished her sentence you had scrambled atop the ice holding Urakaka hostage and used the extra height to jump and grab Kaminari, flinging him over your shoulder mid-jump. After landing, you then used the same ice to duck behind and avoid Todoroki's onslaught on ice that crinkled almost musically as it formed small cracks from the temperature difference in the warm gym.

Using the new wall of ice as more coverage, you raced towards the finish line, Kaminari bouncing against your back like a sack of potatoes.

"And time." Aizawa stated flatly as you breathless slid past the "safe zone," narrowly missing another of Todoroki's ice attacks. "Heroes win."