shoto todoroki x reader

Regardless if you love him or hate him its a undeniable fact that Shoto Todorki is one of the more attractive members of the 1-A group. And thats saying something because some how everyone in the class seemed to either join the school rather attractive or grow into it down the line. Todoroki was one of the ones who joined our class as the resident pretty boy and man he only seemed to get better with the years. So he caught the publics eyes fast when we all went pro. Women loved him, everyone wanted to be with him. He went from poor little awkward Shoto to the biggest womanizer in Japan.

Now I won't deny that even I can't help but fall for the boy. That happened our frist year after the sports festival when he slowly started to hang out with all of us. He became apart of the class and let us get to know him. When I got to see him as a person instead of this standard I could never reach I started to fall for him and hell did I fall hard. I spent all of my time at UA pinning after the boy but he never noticed. He's incredibly dense in that area. And then we went pro and honestly I realized I didn't even have a chance. So I let it and him go. After our second year pro I only saw him in passing and at events. And if we didnt' have to talk we didn't. Soon we went from the good friends we were in school to pretty much nothing. It was easier that way. He'd move on with his countless fans and I'd try to find my one. But man was it hard to ignore him. Especially when he was so close.

"Todoroki can I grab a quote?" One of the reports at his sides asks. The half and half man was surronded on all sides by various reports all wanting something from him. The stupid Heros Gala didn't have any rules about the papprazi so they were all over the outside of the event.

"No sorry," Todoroki replies waving them off. But they don't move. I scoff moving right past the lines to Todoroki's side.

"Sorry to interupt guys but our Icy Hot hero is needed inside," I say smiling at them, "Deku's calling him." They shout more questions as we move past. Once inside he gives me a soft smile of gratiude.

"Thanks for that. I owe you one," He says giving me a smile.

"Oh don't worry about it," I say smiling at him, "it's on me."

"Come on I really owe you for that you know they wouldn't have let me past," He adds, "seriously." My eyes keep on him for a moment. Then I look to the bar.

"Fine. Buy me a drink?" I ask him.

"Simple enough," He says to me, "come on." As we move towards the bar I feel my heart racing. Why did I help him? You can't ignore someone after something like that. God what am I going to do? And since when does he come to these galas without someone. I mean jesus where is Deku when you need him? "Uh whiskey neat and a uhh Detriot Smash martini." I smirk at the order. That martini sure as hell isn't for me. The bartender moves to start on the drinks as Todoroki looks at me. God I don't want him to talk to me. Can't he just leave me alone. Thats rude but I've been avoiding him for a reason. "So it's been awhile."

"Not that long," I say softly, "Momo and Jirou's wedding in march." It's December.

"We barely talked," He says to me, "we said hello then Mina and Denki dragged you off."

"You had a date and I didn't want to intrude," I tell him as the bartender sits the martini infront of me. I chuckle before switching the drinks.

"Date?" he asks me, "I didn't have a date."

"The blonde girl who graduated from Shiketsu," I tell him, "really pretty has a bodysuit as her suit."

"Oh Camie? She was Denki's date," He explains, "her and I were catching up."

"Denki took that girl from the support course Mable," I tell him, "god did he do that bring two girls thing again?"

"Maybe Camie was Seros date," Todoroki offers.

"Nah Sero took Mina they were dating at that point," I tell him. I lift the cup sipping the whiskey. As I pull away the glass I sigh. "I'm gonna end up babysitting Kaminari for the rest of my life."

He chuckles lightly as he sips his drink. But keeps his eyes on me.

"You two are cute," He tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him as I take a drink of my whiskey.

"You and Kamainari are a cute couple," He says. I nearly choke on the liquid. I sit the drink down and look over at him in pure disgust.

"Oh god no Kaminari and I aren't dating," I tell him, "we are still just friends. What lead you to that?"

"I don't know you guys are pretty much always together," He says with a shrug, "all the events you guys typically go together-"

"But leave with seperate people," I say chuckling lightly, "nah we hooked up a couple times in the past but we're just friends." He looks to me completely suprised. I sigh lightly as I knock back the rest of my drink. He moves ordering us more. As we get through a couple more the conversation comes by a lot easier.

"So you're single?" He asks lightly.

"Well now you're making me feel bad," I say to him, "but yeah I'm single. But more importantly why are you on my case when you are the tom cat of the pro heros."

"What?"

"Oh come on you have a new girl around each week! You make Denki look like the most commited guy in japan!" I exclaim, "you're a player Shoto!"

"I'm not a player," He says defensively, "it's not like that."

"Really because you seemed to be hanging around one of my interns. Apparently you 'left her walking funny for a couple days'" I say teasing him lightly. I remember when my intern Kai came back the monday after telling all types of stories. I was more than annoyed at the wild story.

"That was something different-" He starts, "it was a hookup."

"You do that often?" I ask him.

"No, you?"

"Mm depends," I tell him, "I think it's nice for stress." The expression he gives me is unreadable. I sigh lightly. "Did I ruin how you think about me?"

"No just didn't expect that," He admits. I lift the drink to my lips taking another deep sip of the drink. "Do people really think I'm a tom cat?"

"Shoto Todoroki The Womanizer-"

"I don't wanna be a womanizer," He says softly, "I never tried to be."

"So what everyone just accidentally falls in love with you?" I tease.

"Well not everyone," He says with a sigh looking to me. The look in his eye is unreadable. I bite my lip tensely. "I mean you never did...Did you?"

"Is this a trap?" I ask him.

"No just a question," He says softly, "did you?"

"Did you ever love me?" I ask him.

"I asked you first," He says to me.

"I mean who didn't Shoto," I say softly his face drops.

"Don't say it like that-"

"I guess I liked you back in school Sho," I start, "and maybe after."

"I liked you too," He says softly, "I was in love with you."

"Hmm thats not funny," I say to him, "seriously I was so in love with you at UA!"

"I still like you," He say slooving over at me, "no idea how you never picked that up."

"You are not funny Sho."

"No I'm not," He says, "listen I missed you. Maybe we can talk about this another time. One where we don't have these reporters swimming around. How about at Umei tomorrow at 7."

"I'll have to check my calender-"

"Come on," He says looking at me.

"I'll be there cutie," I say giving him a wink, "maybe if you impress me there will be another one."

"Oh there will be another one."

"Don't get to confident womanizer."

Word count- 1409