Izuku midoriya x reader part 4

What am I doing with my life.

I get up, go to work, eat and sleep.

I worked to my limit. I didn't want think, so I let myself drown in work.

I have no where to go. Nothing to do.

I wanted to forget everything. Every mistake.

Her, falling in love, our baby. One mistake I coudn't take back.

A knock on the door woke Izuku up. He stumbled to the door and there was his mom. "Mom?" "Hi Izuku!" She greeted. "Sorry to bother you, were you asleep?" "No, no. Is anyone with you?" He asked looking around. "No, just me. Can I come in?" She asked. "Yeah, just one second."

Izuku quickly cleaned the living room and invited his mother in. "So, how are you sweetie?" "I'm fine mom. What brings you here today?" Izuku asked. "Well, I just haven't seen you in a while. You're always busy with work."

"Yeah, everyone says that I work too much. They're itching for me to take a break." Izuku said. "Then why don't you? How about we go on a trip." She smiled. "A trip?" "Yeah, we haven't taken one in so long." "That actually sounds fun." Izuku smiled.

"Yeah, we can all go." She smiled. "All?" "You know, all of us." Oh, all. "Well, can I think about it, mom?" "Of course. Take your time!"

She left and he was alone with his thoughts. Should I go on this trip? She's done so much for me. To deny such a simple thing would be bad. So he called his mother and agreed.

He walked into his mothers apartment. "Mom?" He called out. No answer. He walked around but no sign of her. He walked into the kitchen and saw a paper on the counter.

Izuku,

Sorry something came up! I’ll be gone for a bit so watch over things for me! Thank you!

Love, mom

"Really?" He said. He sighed and saw the tickets on the counter. He heard feet thumping against the foor and turned around. He saw Emi peeking around the corner.

"Emi, come out." Izuku said. She slowly showed her self. She looked just like (Y/N) Her features like like you except her hair, it was wild like Izukus but was your color.

"You don't have to hide from me. Come here." He said. She walked to him and starred up at him. "Where's grandma?" She shrugged and he sighed. "You mean she didn't tell you?" She shook her head. "That's great. Perfect." He rubbed his temples and saw that Emi was still looking at him.

"What is it?" He asked. "I wanna go on a trip." She said. "Well, grandma's not here. You can't go on the trip." Emi looked down and Izuku fell awkward.

He sat on the couch watching TV and noticed Emi peaking over the couch watching him. "Don't stare at me. Either sit down or play somewhere else." Izuku snapped. Emi hesitantly sat on the couch next to him.

He tried to text his mom, but she wouldn't answer. He knew what she was trying to do. He looked at Emi and spoke up. "Do you still want to go on the trip?" Her eyes lit up and she nodded.

Izuku packed their bags and they headed out. Before they went on the train they went to a store to get a few things. In the store was a mother and her son. The son was being loud and making a scene. It slowly got on Izuku's nerves. The last straw was when the boy knocked toys off the shelf.

"Hey! If you can't control your kid don't take him here. Be quiet!" He yelled. Everyone was quiet and the mother muttered a quiet sorry. He sighed and turned to Emi, but she wasn't there. He looked around for her and she came out of the bathroom.