Katsuki Bakugou X reader

You and Bakugou had been dating off and on for months. And right now was an off time. You have never met someone more infuriating than he was. You really liked him so you always wanted to continue with a normal relationship, but apparently, Bakugou had other ideas.

"...What?" You asked. "You heard me, we need to see other people." He then walked away. What?!

"I cannot believe he would do this! I mean, I tried, I TRIED to make it would but nooooooo." You paced around Mina's room as all the girls watched your breakdown.

"I mean, yeah I get we've been off and on, but I wanted us to work out. Like I can be a good girlfriend!" They all muttered agreements, knowing to just let you rant.

"You know what? I'm gonna get back at him. I'm gonna date someone he hates. Someone he can't stand." "Um, (Y/N), I know you're mad, but you need to think-" Jiro said.

"Oh, I've never thought more clearly. I need to teach Bakugou a lesson." You slammed the door closed and all the girls looked at each other and sighed.

You proceed to knock and almost all the guys doors to see if they wanted to pretend that you're dating. But no one really wanted the wrath of Bakugou.

"Listen, I think it'll be hilarious, but I don't want Bakugou to murder me." Kaminari said. "Come on, if you do this for me, I will give you the number of all my girl friends and I know they want a boyfriend so bad." You said.

He looked contemplative and finally he broke. "Okay, I'll do it." He said nervously. "Yes! Okay it starts now, you're coming with me. Bakugou's downstairs now."

You began to drag his arm and he started to protest. "(Y/N)!? Now?! I don't want to die yet! All those girls I'll never date!" He cried.

You looked around the corner and saw almost everyone in the common area. "Okay, lets do this!" You said. You held his hand and pretended to laugh.

"Kaminari, you're so funny." You giggled. Kaminari was nervous as the two of you sat on the couch. You cuddled him and noticed Bakugou glaring at the two of you. You smirked and cuddled more into Kaminari.

"Are you two...dating?" Sero asked. "Yeah, we are actually, right Denki?" You said. You looked at Kaminari and saw he was pale and looked like he was gonna throw up. 'Time to go in for the kill.' you thought.

You leaned over and kissed his cheek and all hell broke loose. Bakugou flipped the table he was sitting at and Kirishima had to hold him back. Kaminari screamed and scurried over the couch to safety.

"What's your problem?!" You yelled. "What's my problem?! What's your problem!? We just broke up and you're already dating this extra!?" He yelled. "So now you're jealous!? You're the one who broke up with me! Why are you like this?!"

"Maybe because I love you, dammit!" Everything stopped. You looked at Bakugou dumbfounded. "You're so infuriating! You break up with me and now you say you love me?! Maybe I love you too!"

You grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. The two of you began to make out. Everybody stood around, uncomfortably. "What are you extra's doing?! I'm gonna kill you!" Bakugou yelled. Everyone scattered while the two of you had your moment.

"So, what just happened?" Sero asked. "I don't know. I just wanted some girls numbers. Why are they both so infuriating?" Kaminari said, crying.

Word count- 603