Yandere Aizawa x reader

You ran through the woods as fast as you could, the weeks, maybe even months of isolation in that small house did wonders for deteriorating your muscles and stamina. You hadn't made it very far, but you could already feel your lungs starting to burn and you knew that if you stopped for any significant amount of time that your legs would be set with crippling cramps.

No! You had to get away! There was no time for stopping. You could rest once you were assured of your own safety.

You had lost quite a bit of weight since that man -Aizawa- kidnapped you. And it was only by starving yourself that you managed to squeeze through a very small window in the bathroom that no normal sized adult could have fit through.

It was pitch black outside and with no other light source besides the moon to guide your way, you weren't entirely sure where you were or how far you had gotten. You had been on the move for at least two hour so you must have put some decent ground between you and that Hell. Or so you thought…

You suddenly heard the distinct sound of dead leaves and twigs crunching under much heavier and faster footsteps then yours. You panicked and dived inside of a cluster of bushes surrounded by a few large trees.

Those footsteps were right next to your hiding place, and you held as still as you could and waited with bated breath as terror gripped you like a vice.

“I know you're here (Y/N). If you behave and come out now I promise that we can go home and forget all about this.” He paused, probably waiting to see if you would do as he said.

You didn't.

There was an audible sigh, “If not, your punishment is going to be worse than anything you've received from me so far.” You had no doubt about the sincerity of that particular statement. “Come on out Kitten, you know I don't want to hurt you. All of this is for your own good. Can't you see that I’m only doing this because I love you?”

A few more moments passed in silence, but you refused to move from your spot, at least until you knew for sure he was gone. But unfortunately, you couldn't do that unless you moved to peek out of the thick bushes.

‘Maybe I should just wait till morning? He'll have definitely left this spot by then to look for me somewhere else.’ You thought to yourself.

No sooner had you made that decision though, when you felt a familiar fabric suddenly wind around your torso and pin your arms down. You knew from experience that struggling was useless but you tried anyway.

Dragged out of the bushes you were face to face with him. For all intensive purposes he looked bored, like this was the most mundane task he could possibly be doing right now, But you knew that sadistic glint in his eye and it made you struggle and scream all the harder, until he felt the need to wrap his capture weapon around your mouth as well.

“I was really hoping we could do this the easy way. But it looks like you’re going to continue to be a stubborn brat.”

Despite your fear you still glared up at him. If looks could kill… well, you could only dream.

Picking you up, he threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and began the trek back to your prison.

“Just remember, I gave you an easier option. Whatever happens now is on you.” He couldn't hide the smile in his voice, it made you shiver.

“You deserve this.”

Word count- 627