Shota Aizawa x reader

You had been married to Aizawa Shota for almost 10 years. Being pro heroes, having kids hadn't been a priority. It was safer, you two had targets on your backs.

But, you didn't need children to have a happy marriage. However, there was one little girl that stole your hearts. A recently rescued girl.

One day, Shota had come home. "Shota!" You exclaimed. You hugged him and you two kissed. But, you noticed something off. "What's wrong?" You asked.

He changed and sat down on the couch. "There's this girl we rescued. She's been through hell and back. And Togata-" He buried his face in his hands and sat silently.

You sat next to him and held him. You knew better than anyone how much Shota cared. His students were like his kids. And whenever we encounter someone who has had a difficult life, we want to protect them.

After a few minutes, he looked up at you. "(Y/N). I-The little girl we rescued, she needs a place to stay. Not somewhere with filled other kids, she needs-."

You held his hand and smiled. "You want her to stay here?" He nodded and you touched foreheads. "Of course. After all she's been through."

You saw relief on his face. "So, tell me more about her."

Arrangements had been made and the two of made up a room for her in your small apartment. The day she came, you could see why Shota wanted to take care of her.

She seemed so small, so scared of everything. "Hi, Eri. I'm (Y/N)." She hid behind Shota. You needed to give her time. "Why don't we show you to your room." You said.

She followed you and Shota to the spare room. It was a somewhat small room. It fit a twin bed, a wardrobe and a dresser. You had bought clothes for her and put them in the dresser.

She stepped in the room and looked afraid to touch anything. "It's okay, this is your room. Everything in here is yours." You saw her eyes brighten a bit and she sat on the bed.

You picked out pajamas for her, because she was still wearing the clothes the hospital gave her. "You can change into these if you want. We're gonna have dinner soon."

She nodded and stared at the clothes. You and Shota exited the room. "It'll take her a while to warm up to you." He said. You nodded and went and made curry for dinner.

She came out shortly after you finished. "Hi, Eri. I made some curry. I can ma something else for you, if you want." She sat down and stared at her food.

You and Shota finished and she still stared. "You don't have to eat if you don't want to." Shota said. She nodded and whispered a 'sorry'.

She went back to her room. You looked at the cold, untouched food and felt a pang in your heart. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll try to get her to eat." You turned and hugged him. "I-I want her to be happy. I want her to have a normal life."

You got up around 1 in the morning to get water. You were quiet, because it was Shota's rare night off. You walked into the kitchen and saw Eri.

"Eri?" She turned around, with a terrified look. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" You said. She relaxed a bit and stood there. "Are you hungry? I know you didn't eat anything."

You heard her stomach growl and she nodded. "Do you have anything special you want to eat?" She shook her head. You thought about what to make her.

When you were a kid, you loved omurice. So that's what you made. Eri watched you from your kitchen table. You finished it and made a smiley face with ketchup.

You set it down and gave her a glass of water. "This is omurice. I loved this when I was your age. I made it just for you." You smiled. She looked at you, then the food.

She picked up the fork and took a bite. She chewed her and her eyes lit up. Then, she started crying. "A-are you okay?!" You asked. She nodded. "I-It's good..." She cried.

You put your hand on top of hers and she continued to eat and cry. Once she was done, you took a handkerchief and wiped away her tears.

"W-why are you so nice to me? I-I caused everyone trouble..." She cried. You took her hands and held them. "You didn't. It wasn't your fault. What happened wasn't your fault and we're just glad that you're safe. That's all that matters." You said, smiling.

She cried and you held her. She tried to smile at you, but she couldn't. But, the thought was enough.

Some time later, It was time for the culture festival. You got her dressed for the culture festival at U.A. You couldn't spend all day with her, because you had to patrol around.

You would see her sometimes, and play a few games. Then came the concert that 1-A was putting on. You stood next to Mirio and Eri.

The concert began, and it was good. You saw Midoriya perform and you looked to Eri. SHe threw her hands up and laughed. Actually laughed.

It made you incredibly happy. Togata looked at you and you both began to cry from pure happiness. She finally smiled. On the way back, she was gushing about the performance.

You put her to bed and went in your bedroom. "I'm glad she had fun. And she's actually smiling." You said as you cuddled up to your husband.

He hummed and you laid there. "Hey, Shota. I...You know how we both love Eri?" You asked. "You want to adopt her?" He asked.

"Yeah...I really do." "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing." He said. You jolted up and looked at him. "Really?!" "Really." "We'll be a great family."

Word count- 1022