Kirishima x fem reader

A/N- you are bakugo's sister
Contains angst
Enjoy!

The villain who he spent over a year chasing. The villain who he vowed to get revenge on. The villain who killed his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo was finally dead, or at least, he was about to be. He was finally going to die and it felt like a weight was lifted off Eijirou Kirishima's chest.

Eijirou Kirishima stood before his enemy with a smile on his face. His clothes were torn and he felt breathless, but still, he smiled as he watched the villain who was going to fall. The villain, knowing his time was up used his last bit of energy to send one last blast of his quirk towards you.

Eijirou looked over to you as the blast hit you in the stomach. You smiled at Eijirou as your hand clutched the part of your abdomen where blood now started to pool.

"We did it Eiji... He's dead."

Eijirou watched as your legs gave out and you collapsed to the ground beneath yourself. Fear and worry rushed through him. He should have been more cautious. He should've paid more attention to you. He should've watched you and monitored how you were doing. He's a pro-hero for god's sake.

"[Y/N]!"

Eijirou rushed towards you and started to apply pressure to your abdomen.

"It's bad isn't it?"

"I can fix you up. I always fix you up."

Your hand comes up to Eijirou's hand that was applying pressure to your abdomen.

"I- I love you."

"No, don't say it like that. This isn't goodbye."

"E-Eiji... I've lost too much blood..."

Eijirou knew what you said was true. There was too much blood and you were already starting to slur and stutter out your words. You were too far from any hospitals to get the help you needed. Eijirou pulled you into his lap and hugged you from behind.

"You're gonna... go far... You- You're gonna be great."

"I don't wanna go far if you're not with me."

"It's okay... I- I'm gonna be with my br- brother..."

Your eyes begin to flutter closed as Eijirou pulls your body close to his.

"Don't close your eyes. Please don't close your eyes!"

"It's okay... You're gonna be okay..."

"I love you, you can't leave me!"

Eijirou lets his tears fall onto your skin as you take your last breath. He avenged Katsuki. The villain was finally dead, but he took both Eijirou's best friend and his girlfriend with him.

Eijirou defeated the villain, but he lost both of the Bakugo's. Holding your limp body in his arms, Eijirou couldn't help but feel like it was his fault. Maybe if he had been just a little bit stronger, a little bit manlier, then maybe Katsuki and [Y/N] Bakugo would still be here.

Word count- 476