i'm still falling for you

Start from the beginning

As the music fades out, Jeongguk comes over, beaming.

"You did great!" he says encouragingly, putting his hands around the small of Taehyung's back. Taehyung huffs.

"Don't lie," he mutters, embarrassed, but doesn't protest when Jeongguk pulls him flush against his body.

"It was better than I thought it'd be," Jeongguk tries. "You even did the footwork!"

Taehyung glares at him.

"Well, most of it," Jeongguk shrugs.

Taehyung's glare hardens.

"You didn't fall over this time," is his last, hopeful attempt.

"I can't dance, Gukkie, and that's a fact," Taehyung sighs, leaning back into Jeongguk's hands. "And I don't like it anyway."

Jeongguk tightens his arms around Taehyung's waist, brushing their noses together.

"Thank you for trying," he says sincerely, and their faces are so close Jeongguk's lips brush against Taehyung's with the words. "I had fun with you."

That makes Taehyung feel a little better and he loops his arms around Jeongguk's neck, carding his fingers through the soft hair at the base of it.

"It was the least I could do after that whole," he bites back a grin. "Sculpture incident."

Jeongguk winces. "If I never touch a scalpel again, it'll be too soon."

Taehyung laughs, throwing his head back. When his eyes are level with Jeongguk's again, Jeongguk is giving him that look. The one that's on his face more and more frequently when he looks at Taehyung nowadays.

Jeongguk looks at him like he can't quite believe what he's seeing, that Taehyung is there, right in front of him. He looks at Taehyung like he's something immeasurable valuable, that he'd do anything if only Taehyung asked it of him. His dark eyes soften, crinkling at the corners, and the corners of his mouth lift into a fond smile. He looks so breathtakingly beautiful, and so completely in love that Taehyung can't help blushing and forgetting where they are, who they're with whenever it happens.

"What," Taehyung says, not managing to hide the tone of helplessly smitten in his voice.

"Nothing," Jeongguk says, and keeps staring at him, his eyes far too close and far too big and far too expressive to be good for Taehyung's blood pressure. He tips his head forward so their foreheads are pressed together, slick with sweat.

Taehyung wants to say something, to make a joke, but Jeongguk's expression is so intense he finds his throat bone-dry. He swallows apprehensively and Jeongguk's gaze turns predatory.

Before Taehyung knows what's happening, Jeongguk hands grab at his ass and push their hips firmly together. Taehyung means to gasp but only manages to open his mouth before Jeongguk's tongue delves straight inside, wet and hot and relentless.

Taehyung grips at Jeongguk's scalp for dear life; he knows he's pulling on the strands of his hair too hard but Jeongguk doesn't seem to mind because he's groaning and rocking his hips forward.

Jeongguk tilts his head so that he can go deeper into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung feels dizzy, head spinning, knees weak. They're both hard, Taehyung painfully so, and it takes all his willpower not to come right there in his pants when their cocks brush together.

"Jeongguk, please," Taehyung moans, sounding shamefully high-pitched. Jeongguk almost growls at this and lifts Taehyung up, squeezing his ass. Taehyung's so turned on he could die. He wraps his legs around Jeongguk's waist instantly, like it's second nature.