Prologue

Hey everyone! thank you for choosing this story, don't worry, I wont keep you long, I just wanted to add some insight before the real meat of the story. In this story, I'll be referring to the reader by she/her pronouns and describe them as a feminine character. As you may have seen, there is a little diagram of how I depict the reader when transformed, and how I think the super-suit looks for the lone wolf miraculous, of course, you can jazz things up however you like, and by no means feel hindered when imagining your miraculous holder.

And without further Adieu. let' s get right into the Prologue.

The Lone Wolf was a beloved superhero in the public eye of England, it was as if it's capital wasn't complete without it's very own super heroine.  Lone Wolf: mascot of Britain. And to say Lone Wolf was a celebrity would be an understatement.

She had merchandise, interviews, public speeches, statues, artwork, fan pages, fan theories, FAN-FICTION. The whole shebang. But the Lone Wolf's personal life, surprisingly, wasn't much different.

(y/n) was a renowned model. Constantly followed by paparazzi and adored by fans. (y/n) had a cult following already, so her alter ego's popularity didn't phase her much. Though at times it was hard to slip away to fight crime.

No super-villains inhabited London so (y/n) simply had to make-do with robberies, heists and other common lawless misconduct. Lone Wolf kept the city safe, but her  personal life was catching up to her.

That morning was cold and sunny, a lovely day for some bad news. While making her way down a long hallway, Lone Wolf's eyes peered through the windows passing by. Although she was aching with nervousness, she strode forward with confidence, and secretly hoped her companions couldn't smell the fear on her.

The two bodyguards placed next to her were tasked with leading her way to a conference room. They were quite large in comparison, and covered in cool tattoos but masked in a suit for professionalism, (y/n) knew that feeling.

The body guards led her to a large room lined with chairs where many reporters and camera crews stood ready. As she entered that ensnaring room, immediately dozens of eyes and cameras were drawn to her. (y/n) had that strange habit of commanding a room when entering it, although she was certain this was not the reason everyone was entangled with her presence in that current situation.

Parting the red sea of news station reporters, (y/n) held her head higher and made her path to a podium on the stage that stood before her. Her speech was already printed out on clean white paper, ready  to present. She adorned a bright smile to her audience and began her monologue.

"Hello London!" she greeted

Several cameras flashed and attentive journalists scribbled on their notepads, anticipating her next words. She cleared her throat and brought her attention back down to her paper, but her stomach turned as she saw the typed words wave in and out of focus before her.

"Today... I will be leaving London."

Gasps, more clicks and rushed scribbles followed. And then a deafening pause.

"This city will always have crime, but I am confident that our police force will be able to handle any situation that arises... In short, I'm traveling to Paris in order to lend assistance to not only the french authorities, but to the people of France."

More clicks and more scribbles. TV crews in the back of the room adjusted their video equipment. Which proved to be very distracting. But in a sudden wave of tranquility (y/n) eloquently pushed out the rest of her short speech.