Chapter X

(y/n) gazed out of the window of her limousine and saw a towering building before her, very important and fashionable looking people were pouring in and out of the lobby.

Meera polished off her glass of champagne as the chauffeur opened the door. They left the car and faced the entrance.

(Y/n) followed behind Meera as she strutted into the lobby. As they walked, many of the fashionistas stopped in awe at (y/n), and any models present stared her down in jealousy.

Meera confidently went up the front desk, a perfectly polished receptionist greeted them with a smile.

"Hello. (y/n) (l/n) for Lacoste."

The lady beamed brightly and stood from her chair.

"Of course, Mademoiselle (l/n). Follow me, right this way."

The woman led them to a set of elevators, they rode up it to a high floor, and when the doors opened, (y/n) was greeted with a crowded room, flooded with clothing racks and equipment and people looking busy.

The receptionist remained in the elevator as it closed, and Meera ran off to meet someone

(Y/n) was left in this maze to fend for her elf. She scanned the room for any indicators, her best bet would be to scout out other models and group herself with them.

No models were to be seen.

But during her panorama, she noticed a snack table filled with treats. (y/n) left her planted spot and snaked to the table.

The large counter-space was packed with all sorts of variety of food. Everything from fresh fruit to nutrition bars.

(y/n) picked up a small plate and piled it with fruit, she thought the sugar would give her a nice energy boost. In addition, she grabbed a flavored water of her choosing.

At the back of the room, she found an empty row of chairs and sat herself down to snack. She happily munched away until someone approached her.

"Hi! Miss (l/n)? I'm Aurélie, I will be your makeup artist. Would you follow me?" her heavy french accent and deep voice startled (y/n).

(y/n) complied and jumped up from her seat, giving her bright smile. She followed Aurélie to the makeup counter. There was a seat waiting for her, with '(y/n)' printed on the back with white block letters.

First, (y/n) had to change into a robe. But surprisingly, Lacoste had provided structural under garments to wear underneath. She put on the tight-fitting spandex body suit without further thought and layered the silk robe over it.