Mina x fem reader

Start from the beginning

The boy was suddenly choking, which no one knew the cause except Mina.

“(Y/N), stop it.”

“He deserves to choke for what he just said.” Her lover responded calmly, but Mina knew better. She was far from calm.

“Alright um..well just get changed into your training outfits and meet us outside.”

------------

“Ugh, my body hurts.” (Y/N) whined as she collapsed on the couch in the living room.

“You better not have your shoes on my couch, I just vacuumed it this morning!” Mina called from the laundry room.

“My shoes aren’t even on!” (Y/n) responded, quickly kicking them off and putting her legs up.

“Do you have anything for me to put in the washing machine?” Mina asked approaching her lover.

“This.” (Y/N) pointed to hero suit that she had on.

“So give it here.” Mina motioned for her to stand up.

“Are you gonna take it off for me? Heh..kinky.”

“Shut up” Mina laughed whacking her with one of the throw pillows on the couch.

(Y/N) laughed herself as she wiggled out her costume.

“You know we gotta figure out who we’re gonna pick as a sperm donor and whose egg we’re gonna use..” Mina trailed off, taking the costume in her hands.

“I always imagined a mini you running around, a tiny pink kid with loads of energy. Well we should ask someone we trust.” (Y/N) begin to voice her thoughts aloud.

“Funny, I want a mini you messing with the plumbing system.”

“That might be terrible, especially if someone shits…”

“True, that would stink.” mina agreed, before a smirk settled on her lips as she realized her unintended joke.

“...did you just-pfft ha!”

“I’ll be here all week.” She dramatically took a bow while (Y/N) sat snickering about the bad joke.

“In all seriousness though… you Kirishima seem close, do you think he would go for it?” (Y/N) asked.

Mina was caught off guard by the suggestion, sure she and Kirishima were close friends but she never considered asking him about being their sperm donor.

“ Did I upset you?..Being lesbian here isn’t easy I mean our kid might get picked on for having two mom’s. Of course I’d beat anyone’s ass if they did but I don’t want them to have to deal with that…

“I love you and I don’t care about that, all of our friends are pro heros too so if anything we’ll just roll up like bad asses.” Mina said.

“What about Kirishima? You two have known each other since middle school, so I figured he might be the best person to ask….” You said after a few minutes of silence.

“Ah, no you didn’t. I was just thinking about it, he might say yes.. Buttttt…”

“But what?”

“ You know how you think me being pregnant would be the cutest thing ever?” Mina had a cute but sly smile on her face.

“What about it?” You were curious but also a bit afraid of what she was going to suggest.

“Hear me out...What if we both carried?”

“You want two kids? You don’t wanna start out with one first?” You visibly paled at the thought of two babies crying and screaming in the middle of the night.