Chapter 6 - Trancy brat

What does that Trancy brat want now? I have to go to the garden, and see what that thing wants from me now.

As much as I hesitated I opened the entrance door and walked outside, the garden was big, really big. The flowers all lined and planted perfectly, and they were all pretty, every petal in a perfect state. The grass looked fresh and smooth, and the bushes all cutted in a sphere figure perfectly. But looking around there was a big bush of roses that were all torn and rotten, and there stood Alois. I walked to him, noticing his evil grin in that stupid face of his.

"Well, well, so you came." Alois said in a series of chuckles. "You see this? It's a dead rose bush, they were my favorite. When they were alive, there thorns were the worst part, every beauty has it's danger, so I let them die slowly, but they still have their thorns on it. I guess the answer to get rid of something you hate, is burning them... burning it. Right, miss (y/n)?" Those words, he was trying to hint something, I don't get it. "I guess it is, your higness."

"(Y/N). I don't like you at all. And what is the best thing to get rid of something you hate?" Alois smirked in a devilish way.

"......H-Highness...?" I stuttered knowing what he meant. He wanted to kill me, it was all clear now.

"You stole MY Claude away, you bloody bitch! I want to kill you, I will get rid of you!" He kicked my gut and I fell on the floor spitting out some blood while whimpering, I wanted to defend myself but I didn't know how to, it was Alois after all.

Alois laughed insanely, he ran to the manor's entrance door and before leaving my sight, he gave me a glare, knowing that if I say anything, I am totally dead. How can a boy be like that?

I stood some minutes of the floor recovering from the pain, I got up with my arms wrapped on my gut and went to the manor's entrance door. The manor was quiet and it only made me scared, I walked to the stairs slowly until I heard someone behind me, I prayed that it wasn't Alois, it was Claude, what a relief.

"...What happened..?" He asked with concern on his voice and face.

"N-Nothing..! I am fine, just got hurt by a big branch outside... heh.." I know damn well that won't convince him so I ran upstairs as quick as possible and locked myself in my room.

I took out a white gown from my closet and threw myself on the bed, I was lost in deep and had a hard time to sleep, looking at the old clock on the wall, I noticed it was 11;57 pm. I sighed and got up from my bed, maybe some water will help right now.

I tip-toed downstairs and went directly to the kitchen, I looked for a glass and went to the sink, filling my glass with water. I sat on a chair placing my glass on a table next to the chair I was sitting on. I got lost in thought that moment...

------
"Mom... why are you always in bed? I want to play with you..." I said in a sad tone, concerned about my mother.
"(Y/N), I am truly sorry, but you see, I am very sick to play something right now. I promise you I will play as much as you want when I feel better." And she showed that smile, that smile that was full of happiness.
Since that, some months passed and I was heading to her funeral. Tears stained on my cheek, my eyes seemed all red because of the crying. She promised, but she left me. Why mom? Why is life so unfair? I miss you..
--------

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Claude was shaking me looking worried.

Are you alright..? You were crying." His voice filled with concern.

I was... crying..?

"O-Oh. I was remembering.. something.. no big deal." I rubbed the back of my head, while cleaning my face with my other hand.

And then he did it. He hugged me, it melted my heart, I really love him, since the first day I met him. I hugged back tighter, sobbing a little remebering my mother.

-----

Some people may have been through more,

but it's still the same pain you know.

Nothing changes..

---------

Claude broke the hug slowly and looked at me with a soft expression in his face.

"You should go to bed, it's really late." He smiled and slowly opened the kitchen's door, walking out, but he stopped and looked back.

"Sometimes, life is unfair, but we have to move on, that shows how much of a strong person you are." And with that, he left my sight. While I stood on the kitchen thinking my mind out.

-----

-----

Omg guys!! Happy New Year!!

This a New Year's update for you all!!! ^_^ I am proud of those who made it another year alive. Well, have a nice day. It's 00:10 am here if you are wondering.

~Gaygurl