Chapter 18 - Michaelis' Destruction

-- Your POV --

"Excuse me... Sebastian.. Just take me back to the Trancy manor.." I tried asking for the 10th time, but this idiot just wouldn't budge no matter what.

"Oh, no no no, you got tired of me already? We didn't even get married yet!" He said once again, dressing me up with thousands of dresses.

"Ew this is ugly too." He said throwing the dress away and getting a new one.

"Can you stop dressing me up? What am I, a doll?" I glared at him.

"Nah boo, don't be like that, you must look pretty." He smiled a big smile, which was terrifying.

I spent hours and hours in that manor, only looking at dresses, I didn't even get the chance to say hello to Ciel. Is he even here and does he knows this? Ugh, just come Claude.

Suddenly a window was broken from far away.

"What?" Sebastian stopped with the dresses and went downstairs.

Finally! I can escape!

I made my way slowly out of the room and downstairs without him seeing.

Sebastian was thrown on the floor by a black figure.

Oh, it's just Claude.

I stood still looking at the scene.

"You son of an angel how dare you take my precious future wife like that you stupid crow, huh?! You wanna die or what! I am so tired of you taking her away like this, you must dissapear, vanish with those feathers of yours. Why do you even have feathers for if you're just useless!" Claude went on rage mode, Sebastian must have really pissed him off.

"STaPp-pp!" Sebastian struggled terrified and acknowledging the fact that he at last, made Claude really annoyed.

Sebastian ran away to his room to sob loudly.

"... That brat." Claude murmured.

Claude grabbed me and ran to the Trancy manor.

When we were there he threw me on the big couch in front of the entrance.

He took out a little box from the top of the tallest shelf and gave it to me.

"Please, marry me." He said in hopes.

"Oh!" I stared at it for a while.

"Yes!" I said happy hugging him.

"At least that crow won't steal you away now." He said chuckling.

It was a pretty green esmerald on the ring.

We hugged for a while and kissed too.

"..mh.." Things were getting heated.

"We haven't done anything since days ago." He said on my ear.

I got flustered, I liked when he whispered like that.

BAM!

We heard something from the dining room.

We got up and went to check inside.

Who was it. Sebastian knocking on the window.

"I GOT YOUR PANTIES!" He yelled from outside smelling it with a happy face.

Claude's face went all black, furious.

He approached the window and smashed it with one punch. Sebastian fell over and Claude jumped to beat the shit out of him.

It was a long fight, I wonder if Sebastian will survive it.