Chapter 9 - It can break your heart

The sunlight hitting my face, slowly I woke up feeling a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was Claude, now I remember last night.

I smile and feel his movement, I slowly turn my head to face him and he was awake as wel, he is a demon so he doesn't sleep at all.

Claude gets up and kisses my lips, he heads to his closet and dresses himself.

"We should do that again.. it was fun~" Claude seductively smirks at me, earning a blush from me.

--- Time Skip & Alois POV ---

"Your highness, there seems to be mail sent to you." He hands me the mail and I open it harshly, reading that it was an invitation to the Phamtonhive's Ball. If I don't attend to that ball the Trancy's Manor reputation might fall down quickly.

"Bloody bastard... CLAUDE! Go buy me a suit, or whatever!" I demand rudely at my loyal butler, whom just remains expresionless. What do I have to do to make him show emotion towards me?! That bitch affected my butler, the one that must love me.

"Yes, your highness." Claude bows and before he could go do his chores I call him.

"Yes, your highness?"

"Claude, do you love me?" I ask smirking.

"Of course I do, your highness."

"So that's it then.." I make my way to my butler, whom I give him a kiss on the lips. And just in the perfect moment, (Y/N) came in. Her tears! Perfect!

"C-Claude...." Then she bursts into tears, running down the stairs harshly closing the entrance door as I heard.

And then I saw it, Claude's hurt expression. It made me so mad seeing him caring about that bitch so I slapped him hardly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOT!" I slam the door on his face sitting on my desk crying in anger.

--- Your POV ---

No... I hate that manor. I won't come back! It seems I am crying, and where did I end up?

I look around, seeing few trees and actually no sight of the manor.

I cry even more until I hear a growl, the growl of a wolf.

I guess this is it, I am going to die here.

I close my eyes and the wolf comes darting to me, I heard it's wimper and I burst my eyes open, seeing that Claude had kiled the furry animal.

"(Y/N).. I am terribly sorry.." He embraces me on a hug, I start crying again, and I swear that I heard quiet sobs from him. He lets go the hug slowly and lifts my chin up kissing me softly, no toungue, just passionate and soft. I kiss back, forgiving him, I probably just over-reacted, I mean, it was Alois who he can betray, Claude made a contract after all.

"I am sorry. I didn't want that. I don't desire him, I only and truly desire your love my darling. Let's head back to the manor.. There is a ball soon, and we will both go together.."

I smile and hug him again.

You make me feel so loved.

---

Sorry for not updating.

I just don't feel like writing lately. Well enjoy this chapter. Thanks!

~Gaygurl