Chapter 17 - Marriage Proposal

-- Claude's POV --

"What do you want crow." I said groaning.

"Just (Y/N)'s lovely time?~" He smirked.

I smashed the window close on his face, but then again he started knocking on the glass.

"Is it important."

"Yes Faustus, let me talk to her?" He smiled like an idiot.

"Fine, come in." I opened the window and he jumped inside while dancing ballet.

I put my foot in front of him.and he tripped.

"Mean...~" Michaelis frowned.

"You have to wait until tomorrow, it's late, sleep in the dog's house outside, bad night for you~" I shot him a glare.

"Jeez.. Fine."

-- Time skip --

"Good morning (Y/N)." I smiled at her, inside her room.

"Hm?" She yawned.

"You look beautiful today as well, get dressed and let's head downstairs."

"You're oddly sweet today." She smiles.

"Yes darling~" I make my way on top of her.

"Oh, I see, you want THAT." Her happiness for a second turns to 'I knew you were planning something' look.

"Of course, I'm a man after all." I throw her a kiss.

"You're a demon, shut up." She gets up and goes into the bathroom.

I go downstairs. I see the crow sitting on the coach like he is some kind of king.

"Oh yuuss, please get me some of that ass of yours...~ Oh no! Please come closer don't be afraid my darling~" He said in a dramatic way. Why is he speaking alone?

"What are you doing, you're creepy."

"Practicing lines when I have my talk with my beloved (Y/N)." He smirked.

"What. Excuse you. What." I got angry.

"Oh right, I am going to propose to her." He smiled practicing again his lines.

"....... I am trying my best not to give my best punch." I murmured.

"When she says I will take her to Hell-olandia to our honey moon and we can do things on the rotating bed~ I can't wait!" He cheerfully clapped.

My angry tick was rising.

"Hello Claude and-- who in the bloody hell, what are you doing here Sebastian."

"My darling! My future wife!" He hugged her.

'Must not destroy the manor.. Must not get angry... Must not destroy the manor....' I thought over and over again.

"Marry me my love, a no is not allowed. I have so much jewelry for your pretty body. I fell in love with you at first sight when my master ordered me to kidnap you or whatever, I wish you, only you to be my demon bride." He bowed down, I didn't notice I was making a hole on the floor from using a cloth to clean the floor with.

"Ehhhh I understand but--" She was cut off by Michaelis.

"YES?!?!? OH MY SATAN, I LOVE YOU LET'S GET GOING." He took her in bridal style and ran away.

The hell just happened.

I go running at them but he was too fast I lost track of where they went.

"(Y/N) my love, I swear I will save you.." A little tear escapes my eye.