Chapter 20 - The finale

~Your POV~

One of the men took me to a strange looking car to who knows were. I couldn't speak.

They finally took off the cloth from my mouth and I coughed. "What is the meaning of this?!" I yelled.

"Oh! Right, how rude of me. Your lover, Claude I think it is? Ordered us to ask you some simple questions~"

"What." I said with spite full in my mouth, enough to kill a whole union with this venom.

"Argh! Calm down! Let's get this over with quickly... Do you like children..?" He asked nervously.

"What the-? I WON'T HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU SICK OLD PERVERTED BASTARD."

"... I-I am old..?" The prince looking man looked at me, so close to sobbing.

"JUST WHAT THE HECK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? I AM ALWAYS BEING KIDNAPPED, I MIGHT AS WELL JUST JUMP OFF A WINDOW." You yelled dramatically, this kidnapping thing was getting too old fashioned already.

"Urk, Agni, call the servants to deal with her.." The man ran away sobbing.

The other man bowed and started speaking on some weird little mechanism, like a speaker? What was that?

Wait, when did I even get into this room? I guess I was busy shouting a lot.

People quickly filled the room and took me to the main hall.

This sure looked like I was in the Middle East, in a castle that looked like a harem. Oh bloody hell.. WILL I BECOME A CONCUBINE HERE?

SOMEONE SAVE ME.

I looked around exasperated, when I spotted the prince like man speaking on thr phone.

"Y-yes, she was so mean, take her back and I wil give you your money back too. I don't want a this satan here- OK, OK SORRY, she is lovely haha.." He sighed and hung up the phone.

He looked around and saw me, so he ealked towards me, standing at a 5 meter distance range in fear.

"You will go back to your house in a while, just wait here." He pouted and left to somewhere I will never know. This castle or household is huge. It made me want to destroy everything on sight out of pure rage and boredom. But I wouldn't since I must be a fair lady~. Pft, who am I joking, I just don't want to end up paying for this. So many people think I am sweet, heh.

The door of the huge castle, or household, in a matter of seconds was open by brute force, and a tall man in a dark suit, who I knew well who was, was standing there.

"Let's go back. Guess my plan didn't work." He adjusted his glasses and took me by my hand.

"Claude, just.. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" I said while having an irritated smile on my face.

He looked away and took me back to the manor.

He let go of my hand when we were in front of the manor.

"Explain yourself." I said in a cold tone.

"Right. I had a plan, a 'perfect' plan but ut was ruined, I guess I need to review all the details again.. hmm.. and to hire better people.. yes yes.."

"CLAUDE."

He snapped out of his thoughts and gulped nervously.

He literally crouched down in that pose, while holding out a ring

He literally crouched down in that pose, while holding out a ring. Just.. what kind of man was this.

I chuckled at this weird pose and all my anger subsided down the drain.

"Yes, I will marry you, idiot." I smiled at him embarrased.

He got up and took my finger, slipping the ring slowly.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

He took my hand and we went back inside the manor, unaware of the 'actual' demon living in that manor.

"What da fuk." Alois looked at us with a bottle of whisky on his hand.

"R u gonna sell dis away, gr8 idea faggit."

Claude looked at Alois. Alois has already reached a new level of drunk. His highness has now become an alcoholic, not surprised.

Claude took the bottle off his hand and carried Alois back to his room.

"Lol u piece of shiet y r u so useless lol, i suk ur dick for 3 euros da hour k?"

Besides this and the unnecesary kidnapping, this day was great in my opinion.