Chapter 13 - Cocky Idiot

Before you all start reading I want to thank you all for making me acheive 10k views. Omg I love you guys, without you I wouldn't of have gotten this far :) It would be great if I got ideas for the story, it would be great listening to them. And slap me for not updating in a while xD. Thanks again! ~fxustus
--
--
-- Your POV --
This sucks, I have to go explain it to him.

I went downstairs and spotted Claude, I walked towards him.

"Claude? I have something I need to say, or perphaps, show."

"What is it?" He asked, obviously curious.

"Sebastian left this note and I think I want to know more about my father, I am showing you this so later on you won't say I hide everything from you." I laughed nervously.

"...."

"Claude?"

"I am going to kill that crow. If you go, be careful." He said with a frown.

"You can go with me."

"Oh, is it alright? Perfect. Let's go now." He grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me outside quickly, with a really fake smile splattered on his face. I think he is burning in anger because of Sebastian.

-- Ciel's POV --
"Do you think she will come?" I asked my annoying butler.

"Yes, indeed, I even left a wonderful note that will make her arrival absolute." Sebastian smirked, sometimes I wish that a piano would fall from the sky and hit his head. He is a cocky bastard.

"Yeah, yeah, bring me tea." I commanded him and went back to my daily work, I had to sign tons of papers, pay taxes, it was a pain in the ass.

He bowed and left to get the tea. In a matter of seconds, he came back smiling fakely while surrounded with a fake innocent aura.

"Your tea, my lord." He placed the tea on my desk. He seriously didn't understand my indirect of 'get out of here' by me making him get me tea.

"Yeah, get out now, you're useless now." I shushed him away.

He bowed and exited the room.

-- Sebastian's POV --
How insensitive of him, he could be more gentle, that little bitch.

So, I need to go fix the roses outside and get rid of the pests that are eating the petals out.

I rushed to the garden and went near the bushes. The roses were terrible. I started cutting out the dead roses, and throwing them away.

From far away, I heard knocking in the door, I went back inside and opened the main door. It was (Y/N). So she came after all, and it seems her lover did too, spider piece of crap.

"We came here because of the note, right Michaelis? You sent it with so much love, did you?" Claude asked me with venom on his voice, while glaring.

"So it was true, this lady right here made all of your emotions visible? You're becoming out of character lately." I smirked.

"I am going to rip out your feathers, crow, keep talking nonsense and that will happen." Faustus threatened, boring.

"Welcome to the manor, step inside and make yourselves at home." I bowed and said quickly, because I knew Ciel was watching me from behind, burning my back with anger.

He came down the stairs and punched my back.

"Don't mind my useless butler, come inside." Both (Y/N) and Faustus came inside.

"Ah, (Y/N), since you came here I must guess you are interested about your father? I have some important information to show you, follow me if you want to know."

"Alright, wait a second, Claude, I will be back." I smiled at Claude and followed Ciel to his work room.

-- Claude's POV --
Now I have to be left alone, in this manor with this crow.

Michaelis smiled at me fakely.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked sarcastically.

"Shut your trap."

"Hm?~ What a way to talk to someone, aren't you a butler?"

"Seriously, keep talking nonsense, and you already know." I threatened.

"Oh~ Pardon me then." He smirked and laughed going to the kitchen.

Great, I couldn't be more pissed off.

-- Your POV --
"Ciel, I readed that my dad wanted to murder me? What was that?" I asked him about the note.

"I can't believe that bloody butler of mine had to say that. But it's true, one week ago I saw him in the shops' streets, he was in a brown jacket, trying to cover his face with a hat, I recognized him because he always dresses like that in crimes, I wasn't sure it was him but I still followed him. He went directly to an abandoned shaft, where I went near the door to hear voices, he said something of killing his daughter. I am not sure if it was your father, but I am warning you to be aware." Ciel sighed.

My father, killing me? What did I do wrong?

All of a sudden I felt sad, he was the man who took care of me when my mother was gone, now he plans on killing me for what cost?

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes, yes, I am fine.." I say, obviously lying.

"Don't lie, I won't ask if you want to cry on my shoulder but you should tell your troubles to someone you trust." Ciel said while searching around for more papers.

"Thanks a lot." I bowed and exited the room, we said our goodbyes and I went downstairs to see Claude almost starting a fight with Sebastian.

"Oh, it's you (Y/N)." Claude smiled a small smile and took me out of the main door with him. I said goodbye to Sebastian which Claude just glared at him.

"So, what did Ciel say?" He asked.

"My father might be around trying to murder me, but he is not sure if the man he saw was really my father."

Claude grabbed me and carried me bridal style. "Don't worry, darling, I am here for you."

I blushed and my heart started beating a little fast, I was getting used to this but it still made me excited.

"Thanks Claude, I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed and went back to the Trancy manor to be greeted by a really furious Alois, apparently we forgot to tell him we were going out of the manor.
--
--
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. The next chapter will be pure drama, haha xD ~fxustus