Chapter 4 - Alois Trancy

'It's been 3 days since I kissed Claude. New Year was coming and I have been thinking of spending time with him, but I am not quite sure about it in first place. I hope he didn't just kiss me for fun.'

Getting up from my bed and changing to my work clothes, eating breakfast and getting out of home so I won't be late to work.

I think it's time for a change, I guess. This job is tiring me, and I just wabt to try new things.

----------

"There you are, it's 13 silver coins please."

"Thank you miss, here you are." The customer hands me the money and leaves with it's groceries.

I work for hours until my turn ends, finally. I buy 2 applees and walk down the streets, were a cheap restaurant is, I need to eat, I am starving.

I was looking down until I bump into someone, a blonde haired boy with a really angry expression. His hand was raising up to slap me but someone stopped him, it was Claude.

"Your highness, it's impolite to slap a lady like this. It was an accident."

"C-Claude..?" I stutter looking at his emotionless face.

"You both know each other, huh? Well, you better come to my manor now." The blond boy says and drags me inside his carriage followed by Claude inside. Well, damn, I am stuck with this brat now.

--------

His manor was giant, I never saw something like this before. The blond boy hopped out of the carriage with Claude's help, as well as me. The garden was incredibly perfect, I bet it was Claude who did this great job.

Inside the manor their was spider webs all around, I am not surprised, Claude is a spider after all.

A little spider crawls on my shoulder and I stare at it, with no fear, making Claude show some surprise in his face.

There were 4 other demons too, a purple haired woman, and plum haired triplets that whispered to each other everytime.

"That one is Hannah, and the other are my triplets; Thompson, Cantenbury and Timber." The blond boy says smiling. "I am Alois Trancy, but call me Highness please. Show her the room she will be staying at Claude." He claps and rans to the garden.

Claude leads me the way to a room, it was beautiful, neatly tided up and clean.

"(Y/N)." Claude says in a soft voice.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"I hope you didn't forget that day." He was getting closer to my lips stealing a kiss from them. I kissed him back deepening the passionate kiss, until Alois, saw it all, he ruined the moment.

"C...Claude..?" The boy looked broken yet so furious at the same time.

We both stood speechless, until Alois came and slapped Claude on his cheek ordering him to get to his study. The demon spider showed pain in his face, I felt guilty now.

If only I could do something, but I can't, I am afraid, I might yet hurt, I have a really bad feelings about this place, about Alois, and I feel like there is something that I don't know about Claude,
What should I do..?