Chapter 5 - Claude? Why?

--- Alois' POV ---

How could he?! Claude is MINE! That bitch will suffer now.. she needs to learn how to control herself. Claude needs a good punishement from now on.

I stood there waiting on my desk until Claude appeared walking in and closing the door.

"I hope you can forgive me for whatever I have done, your highness." He bowed and I just wanted to slap him again, I swear.

"Make her stay here, forever." I ordered him and he seemed surprised, first time ever that he showed emotion to me. I have a plan, I will make her suffer, as Claude's punishment.

"...May I ask why?" Claude asked me

"It's an order. Now leave." I replied and he bowed, walking off the study.

Damn that girl.

--- Your POV ---

I have been talking to the triplets and Hannah a while until Claude came downstairs towards me taking my hand and leading me outside the manor.

"(Y/N)... I am afraid that you will need to remain here, forever."

"Why's that...?" I asked really confused.

"You see.. my master ordered so, and I think it would be the best idea to do as I say, he is dangerous you know and I don't want you to get hurt."

I stood speechless, but for Claude's sake I decided to stay there, as long as I needed to... for Claude's sake.

-----------

It was dinner time already, Alois and me were waiting for Claude to come with the plates. That brat looked at me with a mischievious look, it was annoying.

"I am glad you will stay with us, miss."

"I am too." I replied with a little cold, but with a small smile to hide it.

As soon as I said that, Claude came with two plates.

"Today we have grilled salmon with a sweet sauce, accompanied with boiled vegetables. The drinks are Chai tea and water on the side." Claude bowed and placed the plates in front of us.

When we finished eating the plates were removed in front of us by the other servants, and Alois opened his mouth to speak.

"Meet me outside when you feel like it." He smirked and got up from his seat, running towards the entrance door.

What does he want now? I have a real bad feeling...