Special Chapter 1 - Christmas Lemonade

This Chapter will be entirely of Lemon (Smut, S-E-X)
Wanna skip (I doubt you will)?
Just don't read the Chapter, but I will be happy with a vote :)
I noticed a loss of views, well it's my fault since I don't update xD
I got asked by someone kind to get a lemon chapter for Christmas, so I am gonna do it.
And to think Christmas was supposed to be the day when Jesus was born and those kind of stuff, religion, etc, etc. ((I am not gonna talk about my beliefs and don't say I am not religious or if I am, I won't talk about it. But if you are an atheist, etc, I hope you get the lame joke I did there xD))
Alright, here we go now! Enjoy!
--
--

---
---

~Claude's POV~
I grabbed (Y/N) and threw her in bed. I don't know which room is this but I don't care.

I was blushing a little, I began roaming my hands on her beautiful female form. Each curve was lovely, her skin was gorgeous in any way. Her face showing that she accepted me turned me on a lot. That's just a man's pride you see, loving the woman we get really attracted to and getting accepted by her is a wonderful thing for us. I am a demon, I don't know if this applies to humans.

"C-Claude." I was teasing her breasts and pinching her little buds softly. I put my mouth and began licking it all over.

I felt a hand on my face and I looked up, seeing a smirk on her face.

Oh, she is in the mood now, she completely changes herself when this happens.

She tumbled me over so she was on top.

"Don't get so cocky." She said and roamed her hands on my chest and went down my pants.

She stopped when she was about to tease my crotch.

She giggled and grabbed my hand so I could grope her breasts.

I took off her clothing and she took off mine, we were now completely naked.

We kissed with our toungues on it. It was a deep and passionate kiss.

She took my crotch on her hand and began moving up and down.

"Nnh.." I moaned a little.

She licked the tip slowly, driving me crazy.

"You like that?" She asked in a sexy voice.

She put half of my thing inside her mouth, I am satisfied even if she can't put her whole mouth on it.

Her toungue danced around sending me to the edge some time later and I stopped her just in time.

"My turn." I smirked.

~Your POV~

I was now on bottom, he was on top licking and biting my neck, kissing it too.

He then went to kiss my body until he reached down there.

I have to say, every part he touches of me, gets really hot, as if it was a burn in a good way to say.

It turns me on when he does so.

He licked and I flinched a little.

"C-Claude.. it's a bit.. e-embarrasing.." I moaned.

"Let yourself be spoiled." He replied and continued exploring with his toungue. He almost put his toungue inside up there, do I know his toungue is really long.

I came but I was still up for another one, the real thing didn't start yet.

He grabbed my legs and separated them apart positioning himself in the front.

He looked down and made sure he was in the right position when he quickly shoved himself inside.

He went back to holding me close to him so he could be comfortable to move.

He moved slowly at first, I felt myself burning up in pleasure.

"A-Ah.. Claude.. faster.." I pleaded and moaned.

He groaned and began moving faster, in and out, in and out.

Hips were moving at the same rate to match the movements so we wouldn't get tired so easily.

Skin slapping was heard, the aroma of sex was around the room and heavy breathings with some panting.

He held me close and I held him close.

I dug my nails on his back because he was really good at finding a woman's special spot to get her to the edge.

I moaned loudly when he hit that spot.

"You're so cute you know." He whispered on my ear moving faster and harder now.

"I love you..." I managed to say on his ear.

"I love you too-Ngh!" He moaned.

"Mhm.." I moaned a bit on his ear.

We kissed while he began doing it harder.

This felt so good and right.

He grabbed a hold of my shoulders with his hands and began moving to a speed and hardness I could tolerate.

He hid his face on my neck groaning.

"I-I think I will.. Ah!" I reached my climax. He did so too some moments later.

He slowed down and pulled out laying down next to me.

He hugged me and inmediately went to go to sleep.

I don't know if he really is asleep, he is a demon.

I dozed off, cuddled next to Claude.

--

Yeah, that was lame and really embarrasing to write. I have no idea if this happens in real life whatsoever but I am sure you shouldn't have to believe this is how it will exactly be with your first experience. Everyone has preferences and what they would like to do. Some first experiences aren't that great but remember, you have to practice to be a pro on anything xD. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this horny lil'..-- oops, nevermind. XD Well Bai Bai~