"You told Remo and not me?" Geovani scuffs

"Yes because I knew you would've wanted me to stay away from him. He needs help, I couldn't just let him stay beaten and bloody"

"So you'd just let him beat on you and potential leave you in worse shape he was in?" walking away Geovani went out back pulling out his phone

I understand why he's upset so I didn't bother trying to reason with him, him and Remo both look at me like I'm their sister so for him to hear what's been going on is heartbreaking for him.

"Bella" Alex mutters lowly "is there anything I can do?"

"Yea make the house even more kid friendly than it already is. Child protective services are coming sometime this week for a house exception.

Hearing the room door open Alik and Matt reaches for their guns.

"He's your boss Matt, Alik put it away. The both of you" sighing I slid on my shoes eyeing them

"My loyalty is with you and you know that, my job is to serve and protect you and your kids at all cost is if it's from him" Matt mutters pulling it out all the way, aiming it directly at Elijah

Elijah chuckles pulling his out, taking his off safety he stared Matt down daring him with his eyes.

"By killing him you'll take away my kids father"

"By standing by I'll be watching him take away their mother"

"Kill him" Alik mumbles glaring harshly at Elijah

"Matt you said your loyalty belongs with me right? Prove it, put down the gun and walk away"

I took the bullets out of Elijah's gun so I'm not worried about him pulling his trigger. Matt on the other hand, his gun is fully loaded.

After a while I realized he wasn't going to back down, going over to him I laid one hand on his arm and the other on his jawline.

"Please, Matt"

Glancing at me from the side of his eye he slowly lowered his gun, tucking it in his pants he watched Elijah from a distance.

"Thank you" smiling softly I hugged him happy that he didn't take Elijah's life, regardless of what going on in our relationship I don't want him to die.

Nodding Matt shrugs me off him, hugging Alik goodbye I kissed his check telling him not to do anything too crazy.

"We'll got something's to discuss when you get back" he mutters glaring at me, nodding in response I made my way to the door.

Creeping behind me Tatum followed me whimpering, he's been doing this since Delilah left. This is the first time they've been apart for a long period of time, I know he's hurting just as much as I am. He has touched his food or water, poor thing is going to collapse from starvation soon.

"Leave your gun on the counter, you aren't going to need it where your going" I told Elijah

Rolling his eyes he walked passed me going into the kitchen, with the gun still in his hand.

Humming I tapped my fingertips against my leg, to stop myself from lashing out again.

Taking my keys from the coffee table I went outside and sat in the car waiting for him to come out.

***

Delilah Woods-Ricci

Hours later