Ⅹ Ⅵ pt. 1

Chapter 16 pt. 1

- Shinomiya, Mei -

- Shinomiya, Mei -

"You'll be riding with us to Tokyo. I'm sure a student council member already filled you in on the details on what you're supposed to do right?" The basketball club adviser pushed up his glasses as he raised an eyebrow.

Mei flashed a small smile, "Yes. What time are we leaving?" She asked.

The adviser set down the papers he was holding, "They didn't tell you that?"

"Not that I recall."

"We're leaving on friday after lunch, you'll be excused from your afternoon classes to join us." He informed the brown haired girl.

Mei bowed down slightly, "Okay sensei." She turned around and started walking.

"Wait!" The adviser called out making her stop on her tracks and turn around. "I forgot to give you this," he hands Mei a sheet of paper with the club adviser's signature, the basketball coach's signature and the principal's signature all signed at the bottom.

"What's it for?" Mei asked the adviser, looking at the paper.

"It's an excuse letter to give to your homeroom teacher stating that you'll be excused from all classes on friday starting 1 in the afternoon." He smiled warmly.

Mei bowed down again and said thanks before leaving the faculty office.

On her way towards her room, she bumped into Takeda-sensei who looked like he was in a hurry.

He perked up seeing Mei, "Mei-chan, so great that I bumped into you. Can you tell Sawamura-kun that Coach Ukai will be late this afternoon but they should still start practicing on schedule." Before Mei could say anything, Takeda said thanks and went on his way towards the faculty room.

Mei sighed muttering what to say to Daichi, "Coach Ukai... late... still practice on schedule..."

——

"Hey Kenma, I'm gonna visit Fukurōdani this friday after class to practice, maybe play a few rounds, wanna join us?" The bed headed captain asked his pudding haired kouhai who was busy playing with his PSP to even look at Kuroo.

"Huh? Is it just practice?" Kenma asked, continuously tapping on the buttons.

"Yeah, maybe eat out with them afterwards." Kuroo shrugged not really sure about other plans other than practice.

"Hmmm..." Kenma hummed.

"Are you joining?" Kuroo asked again, his eyes now fixated on Kenma's game, it was persona 3 portable and by the looks of it he was fighting a mini boss.

Kenma stayed silent for a while as he kept on pushing buttons till he managed to kill off the boss.

He looked up at Kuroo with a blank expression, "No thanks. I'll probably just play games and enjoy a practice free weekend."