"If you cant find a place to go home to, just come to mine and I'm sure you'll be fine~"
❄☁❄☁❄

"Oh, you're friend isn't here yet, Yamaguchi-kun?" She looked around again. "No, but you're a bit early. He usually arrives ten minutes before classes start, and its still thirty minutes till the bell will ring." Yamaguchi explained.

"What's Tsukishima like? Is he kind?" The girl asked. Yamaguchi laughed nervously, "I wouldn't call him 'kind' though."

"Ehh? So what's he like—"

"Get out of my chair." A stern voice snaps, making the two people look towards its source. A tall blonde, with glasses stood, looking down towards the two and glared at the girl.

"A-Ano. This is my seat." Mei said and looked at him in the eye and smiled. "Tch," the blonde clicked his tongue. "Get out, that's my seat." He snapped again, making her flinch and grab her belongings, and take another open seat that was beside Yamaguchi.

"Sumimasen." She bowed down before taking the seat besides Yamaguchi.

"T-Tsukki, don't be so mean." Yamaguchi said to the blonde who only clicked his tongue and looked away.

So he's Tsukishima, Kei... Rude. She inwardly snorted and took note to not get on the guy's nerve.

"Gomen, Mei-chan, Tsukki's not in the mood." Yamaguchi reasoned making her raise her eyebrow at the blonde who just placed his head phones on his ears and blasted music. "Right." She rolled her eyes.

"A-Anyways, Mei—"

"Ohayo, students!" The teacher walked in, abruptly ending their one sided conversation.

☁ ♬ ☁ ♬ ☁

"Let's go Mei-chan!" Yamaguchi grabbed her arm and yanked her out of her chair. She quickly grabbed her bento and followed Yamaguchi towards the rude blonde megane.

"Ne, Tsukki, I invited Mei-chan to eat with us." Yamaguchi informed him, making him click his tongue and mumbling a, "fine..."

The three went to the rooftop and sat down on one bench.

"Itadakimasu." The three chorused before eating their lunches in silence.

"Ne, Mei-chan, have you thought about which club to take?" Yamaguchi asked, between munching. "Mhm~ I joined the writers club." She smiled and gulped down her food. Tsukishima stayed quiet the whole time they ate and would just roll his eyes at every comment she made.

I wonder what I did wrong? She thought about possible scenarios but couldn't think of any that would piss him off considering that this was the first time they met.

"Let's go before the bell rings." Yamaguchi suggested, and the two nodded, standing up and dusting their clothes.

No more words were exchanged and no one dared to break the ice, so the three walked back in silence to their next class, Chemistry.

She groaned, It had to be science related.

♪ ♡ ♪ ♡ ♪ ♡ ♪

"Ne, are you still going to the gym and watch us play?" Yamaguchi asked. Tsukki wasn't around this time since he was called by the teacher to do something for him.

"No, actually, I have a check up today." She smiled. "Check up? What happened?" He asked in a worried tone. "I got into a... Horrible situation." She waved it off, leaving him curious but he knew better than to question any further.

"The team likes you though, especially Nishinoya-senpai." Yamaguchi grins. "Oh, that short one from class 2-E?" She cocked her head to the side. "Yes, wait— how did you know which classroom he was in?" He furrowed his eyebrows.