ⅩⅡ

"Yamaguchi."

"What is it?" The seaweed haired boy responded.

"Is there anything happening lately?" A sigh escaped from his chapped lips as he leaned on the wooden bench.

"Were up against seijou in two days, and Mei is going to be there to write an article about it."

"Mai huh?" He stood up and looked at the clouds, the breeze traveled lightly against his skin.

"Tsukki?"

--

"Today's the day. Don't get too nervous." Suga muttered to himself as he exited the bus and walked up to the entrance of Aoba Jousai. His heart was beating at a fast rate, remembering those matches that they lost to Seijou.

"You alright, Senpai?" A sweet voice soothed Suga, and calmed him down a bit.

"Yeah, just... Nervous." His lips parted and out came a short laugh as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I know you'll do great." She smiled and patted her senpai's back to reassure him. She felt him ease a bit, which made her happy.

"Woohoo! Seijou!" Hinata jumped in the air pumping his fists in excitement.

"Ahhhh! Im so ready!" Tanaka exclaimed loudly, along with Nishinoya.

"It's been a while." Daichi smiled and looked at the huge building in front of them.

"I hope we win this time." Suga said, with a small smile on his face.

"Let's go to the gym." Daichi clapped his hands to get everyones attention, and led the way to the gym.

Mei was walking behind Suga, the others, behind them. Mei had a notebook and a pen on her hand, as she was ready to write an article for the school magazine.

Once they stepped inside the gym, all eyes were on them, from the people watching, to the players of Seijou.

"Thank you for having us!" They all said in unison as they bowed down and place their bags on the respective place.

"Heyyo!" A cheerful voice entered the gym along with irritating high pitched screams from girls.

"Shittykawa, if you dont get your fangirls off of the court, I won't let you play." Iwaizumi said sternly.

Mei's head perked up from hearing Iwaizumi's voice.

"Hai, hai. Sorry girls, you can stay at the bleachers for now~" Oikawa winked.

"WAHH, HE WINKED AT ME!!"

"IT WAS ME!!"

"OIKAWA-SAMA~!"

Soon enough the fangirls left the court and went to the bleachers to watch.

Oikawa's eyes met with Mei's and he grinned, "Oh? Mei-chan?"

"Tooru." Mei smiled in return, as she stood up and walked up to him, "I didn't know you and Iwaizumi schooled here."

"Did she just call him 'Tooru'?"

"Who is she anyway, I haven't seen here elsewhere."

"Omygod, she just disrespected him. Call him with honorifics bitch."

"Damnn, guess I got new enemies huh?" Mei looked at the bleachers, waved, and smiled at Oikawa's fangirls that were glaring at her.

"Don't mind them, they're a pain, honestly." Iwaizumi sighed in frustration.

Mei raised an eyebrow and laughed, meeting with Iwaizumi's eyes, "Are you jealous or something?"

"Not at all, but I can't stand those high pitched screams, they make me want to kill shittykawa."

"Why me?!" Oikawa exclaimed, puffing his cheeks.

"Why are you here, Shinomiya-san?" Iwaizumi asked.

"You can call me Mei. Also, I came here to write an article for our school magazine." She exclaimed as she held up her notebook and pen for them to see.

"Make sure to feature me, ne, Mei-chan!" Oikawa grinned.

"We'll just see how it goes." She smiled.

"Mei. Coach asked you to go back. We're about to start." Tsukishima informed Mei.

"No honorifics, four eyes?" Oikawa teased.

"Whatever." Tsukishima rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I guess I have to go." She waved, "I'll be watching from the benches." And with that, she catched up with the blonde megane.

"You know Oikawa?" The blonde asked, which got Mei surprised since he usually doesnt start conversations with her.

"Yeah." Was her short reply, as she smiled.

"You called him by his first name. Are you two dating?" He asked, still not looking at the brunette.

"You call me by my first name, but were not dating. It's the same as that~" she answered, grinning.

"Oh."

By the corner of her eye, she saw Tsukishima's lips twitch into a small smile. She blinked twice, flabbergasted at what she saw, but when she looked again, the smile was gone.

'I'm imagining things.'

She shook her head and waved it off.

'Why would he be happy about it anyway? He doesn't even like me'

----