Shinomiya, Mei

"And I have to go back to school?" She sighed. "I'm sorry, dear. I know you still haven't got all your memories back, but I won't allow that to interfere with your studies." Her mom reasoned.

I wasn't really complaining, but wouldn't it be better if I was homeschooled?

"What school am I going to?" She asked. "Karasuno High!" Her mother clapped her hands together.

"You'll be going to school in a week, so you still have time." Her father pushed up his glasses. "Ah, that's nice to hear." She eased on her bed, finally having to lie down on a bed that wasn't in a hospital.

Her memories were coming back, piece by piece but it didn't bother her as much at how slow she was regaining back her memories. Although the thing bothering her was the pair of brown eyes that she felt familiar with. She knew she saw those pair of gleaming eyes somewhere before.

She tried to force herself to remember but got a throbbing head ache as a result.

❄☁❄☁❄

"Ah, so you're the new enrollee? I'm Ms. Takeba, you're homeroom teacher for this school year." The strawberry blonde teacher with rectangle glasses sitting comfortably on her nose, introduced. "Shinomiya, Mei." She bowed. "Well, you're a little late in coming to school." The teacher giggled. "A-Ah, well something came up." She scratched her cheek.

"I meant, it's the middle of the semester, and you just enrolled. Did something happen?"

"My parents haven't told you?" She blinked in confusion. "No, not that I remember." Takeba-sensei shook her head. "Here." She gave a medical certificate to her homeroom teacher who had wide eyes once she finished reading the whole certificate.

"I-I see." Takeba-sensei became quiet. "Well! I'll walk with you to your classroom then, were having homeroom once the bell will ring." And as if on queue, the bell rang.

"There's our signal." Sensei smiled and motioned her to follow her to their next destination.

Both of them stepped inside the classroom, with Mei on her right. Students exchanged confused glances and started whispering to each other, occasionally pointing towards Mei's direction.

Takeba-sensei cleared her throat, "Ahem! So we have a new student with us, she graduated from Gekoukkan Middle School, please treat her like the others." The teacher motioned her to introduce herself in front of everyone.

"Shinomiya, Mei." Her gaze softened, "please take care of me." She bowed down and smiled.

"Yamaguchi-kun? Is that seat open?" Sensei pointed at the seat infront of Yamaguchi. "A-Ano, Tsukki sits there." The Yamaguchi guy reasoned. "But he's not here, so therefore that seat is not taken!" The teacher retorted, making all of them sweat drop.

Why ask, when you make the desicion yourself?

"You can sit there, infront of Yamaguchi-kun."

"Ah, arigatou sensei." She smiled before making her way towards the open seat infront of Yamaguchi.

"Sumimasen, for taking your friend's seat." She bowed down before sitting. "Ah, its fine!" The guy waved off, "I'm Yamaguchi, Tadashi by the way." He grinned.

"So who sits here?" Mei pointed towards her own seat.

"My friend, he's absent today. He's name is, Tsukishima, Kei."

"Let's exchange our introductions later, okay?" The teacher said, warning the two.

"Hai!"

In a while she was listening to a few reminders, a paper was given to her by Yamaguchi.