"Meeting you was a blissful moment, but falling for you, that's when I got scared that no one would catch me."
❖・❖・❖・❖

"Good morning, Yamaguchi-kun!" She grinned and took her seat next to him. "Ohayo, Mei-chan!" He greeted back.

"Morning, Tsukishima-san!" Mei waved towards the blonde which was still listening to his music.

"Morn'" he greeted back, not looking towards her.

"Anyways, I asked my maid if I can stay late here at school, and she said yes!" She grinned.

"Meaning....?"

"Meaning I can go and see you practice again!"

"Cool!" Yamaguchi's eyes gleamed.

﹏﹏﹏

"I'll go ahead of you, okay, Mei-chan?" Yamaguchi waved before going out of the classroom and proceeding towards the gym. "Bye, Yamaguchi-kun!" Mei waved before sitting down on her chair.

Tsukishima placed his headphones down and looked at her, "You're not going with him?"

"I'll go and watch him practice later, I have homework to do first." She waved tsukki off.

"Here! It's for you and him!" She grinned, giving the two bracelets to her friends.

"Wah! Sugoi! Arigatou, Mei-chan!"

"Thanks... Mai."

"No problem! And I also made them by myself, pretty cool huh?!" She grinned.

Her hands made contact with her head and clutched unto it. It was one of those evil migraines that would appear every now and then if she had a flashback.

"Are you... Okay?" He asked in a worried tone. Mei scoffed and had her head hung low so he wouldn't see her face. Why would he bother to care?

"Fine, definitely." She rubbed her temples and breathed out to ease the pain.

"Liar." He scoffed and went closer to her figure.

"You act like you know me." Mei snapped.

"Oh I do." He muttered.

"What was that?" Mei whipped her head towards his voice. "N-Nothing." He looked away.

"If you say so."

❄☀❄☀❄

"Mei couldn't come here?" A dejected Yamaguchi hung his head low with a frown on his face. "That's what she said, she forgot that she had a check up today." Tsukishima shrugged.

"That's a shame! We were excited to see Shinomiya-chan here!" Nishinoya pouts. "This is one reason why I came early!" Tanaka cried.

"Wah! I was about to teach Shinomiya-chan how to spike!" The hyper active Hinata said, carrying a volleyball with him.

"Baka! You're not even skilled enough!" An angry Kageyama slapped the back of Hinata's head.

"We really do like Mei being around." Sugawara nodded as well as Daichi agreeing to his statement.

"Maybe tomorrow." Yamaguchi mumbled.

"She still doesn't know what happened, huh?" Tsukishima sighed.

"No. She hasn't recovered her memories yet." Yamaguchi shook his head.

"That fire..." Tsukishima clenched his fist.