Shinomiya, Mei

"Hey, sorry for being absent." She scratched the back of her neck and laughed nervously.

"We were worried Mei-chan! Seriously, a week?!" Yams exclaimed. "Gomen, gomen~" Mei apologized again before taking her seat.

"And I can't believe you didn't tell me you were hospitalized till you arrived!" Yamaguchi was clearly concerned about what happened to her and how he felt sad to not visit her during those times.

"I'm sorry..." Her eyes softened and she had a sorry look on her face. She felt guilty not telling him sooner, and making him worry too much about her.

"I-I didn't mean it that way-" Yamaguchi now felt guilty about guilt tripping her.

"It's fine." She smiled and patted yams back.

--

"Are you coming with us to club?" Yamaguchi asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Not today, I have to go to the hospital... Gomen..." She smiled softly. "A-Ah, I see. Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yep~" Mei nodded, and waved, "bye yamaguchi-kun! Tsukishima-san!" She shouted before turning to another hallway, losing sight of her two friends.

"Stay safe..." Yamaguchi muttered.

Tsukishima released a exasperated sigh from his chapped lips and stopped the music that was playing on his headphones, "Let's go Yamaguchi." He started walking, leaving yamaguchi to trail behind him like a lost puppy.

"I really miss her..." Yamaguchi muttered for kei to hear. "Whatever happens, happens." Kei shrugged and continued walking.

"But don't you miss her Tsukki? Don't you lo—"

"Urusai." Kei stopped on his tracks and sighed.

This pissed yamaguchi off, how can he remain calm and accept it?!

"You never care about anything Tsukki! Not once have you tried to even say one nice thing to her—"

"Yamaguchi."

"I get it, you pick to not dwell on the past but is that really going to help?!" Yamaguchi was now clutching unto Kei's uniform, while kei only looked down on the ground.

"You think..." Kei looked into yamaguchi's eyes, "You think i dont miss her?! Do you think I can forget?! Every night... Every night i kept on saying how it was better before the fire broke! Do you think its easy for me to talk to her as if we weren't friends at all?! Huh, yamaguchi?!" Kei shouted, his eyes teary. He was trying to fight back the tears that was threatening to fall down.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi sighed and released tsukishima.

The two remained silent the whole time after that. Nobody dared to say anything, and both of them dont want to say anything.

If one of the members ask where mei was, the two would reply with a shrug and continue on what they were doing before.

Both of their minds was blurry and wasn't focused enough to practice.

"Oi tsukishima, what's wrong with you today? You're blocks are getting lousy!" Shouted Tanaka, who noticed first that Tsukishima was not into it at all. Which was surprising to say the least since Tanaka isn't an observer and can rarely tell the difference of a deflated ball from an inflated one. But it seems as though he read tsukishima like an open book, and usually tsukishima rarely shows emotions.

"Urusai, your spikes were as worse." The blonde responded, partly annoyed at the remark the wing spiker made.

"Arrogant little—"

"Now now, let's not fight." Suga broke the fight before Tanaka can make a move. Tanaka scoffed and walked away, as well as Tsukishima.

"You think its about lunch?" Daichi asked suga. "What does that have to do with lunch?" Suga deadpanned.

"Well you don't know, maybe he didn't get to eat lunch." Daichi shrugged like having mood swings is results to not having a proper meal is normal.

"Or maybe its about Mei, don't you think?"

"Now that doesn't make sense, where's the connection to that?" Daichi crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Like yours made any sense either." Suga mumbled, "Well, it might be about her since every time we ask, they dont talk, just shrug. Even Yamaguchi." He pointed at the seaweed haired boy who was practicing his spikes but always misses.

"Usually he hits two out of ten but today he hasn't hit one at all." Suga informed Daichi of his observations and Daichi nodded.

"Do you think they like Mei?" Daichi whispered.

"Love triangle? It's possible, but its hard to believe Tsukishima would be bothered by things like that." Sugawara chuckled, "I got some serious competition." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't know— wait... What." Daichi was putting the pieces together and finally understood what Suga was talking about.

"You like—"

"Break time!" Suga clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, and this made Daichi stop talking which relieved Suga a bit.

"Hai." Everyone exclaimed in unison and dispersed almost immediately.

Suga heaved out a sigh and faced Daichi, "I'm not going to deny it Daichi, but I'm also not going to say it twice."

Daichi blinked a few times before nodding. He patted suga's back and grinned, "When was the last time you got crazy for some girl, huh?" Daichi laughed.

"H-Hey! Don't just talk about it, everyone can hear!" Suga went frantic, but Daichi only laughed at his friend's panic state.

"Heh, good luck Suga, you have my full support." He pat Suga's back and grinned proudly at his friend.

Suga lightly chuckled, "Thanks."

---

A/n:

How do you end chapters again?

Heyyyy lol, uhm

Sorry

Late update...