"It's hard to grasp unto hope, but once you see a silver lining, you know it's all going to be worth it."

🎶• 🎶 • 🎶

"W-Who...?"

"Ah! Gomen, gomen~" the soothing voice apologized and the figure went near, revealing itself to be a guy, obviously older than her and had soft brown eyes.

Brown... Eyes...

Could it be him?

"Do, I know you somewhere?" She asked. "Ah, not that I recall. Does my face look familiar?" He tilted his head to the side. "In a way." She shrugged.

"So, who are you?" She eyed the guy, now sitting beside her. "Sugawara, Koushi. Third year, class A. I'm one of the representatives of the student council, I came to check if all classrooms are closed." He smiled sweetly. "Shinomiya, Mei." She returned his smile with her own.

"Ah, Yamaguchi-kun told us about you being the new student." He chuckled. "You know him?" She tilted her head to the side. "We're in the same club~" he grinned. "He told me you guys had practice." She narrowed her eyes at the latter. "Yes, I'm about to go there now, since this was the last classroom I have to check. Care to join us?" He held out his hand. She smiled sweetly and took his hand, standing up and dusting the invisible dust away from her skirt.

"I'd love that~" she grinned and followed the white haired guy towards the volleyball gym.

The inside of the gym smelled like sweat, but it didn't bother her a bit. She smiled and looked around the interior of the building, looking for a certain boy with seaweed green hair.

At the corner of her eyes, she spotted him carrying a ball, and trying his best to spike.

Both their eyes met when Yamaguchi threw the ball and was about to spike. She waved and smiled causing the latter to completely miss the ball he threw for a spike. She giggled at his failure and sat down on one of the benches.

"I'll go and change, you can sit down here Shinomiya-san." The white haired boy said before bowing and jogging off to the changing rooms.

The two second years caught sight of her figure and grinned, making their way towards Mei.

"So you're Shinomiya-chan!" The bald one exclaimed, pointing his index finger at her. "Wah! Sugoi! She's pretty!" The shorter one's eyes gleamed. "Oi! Get back to practice!" A scary looking guy scolded the two of them, which they responded to an embarassed grin and walked away.

She didn't bother them, and just looked at them practicing and playing volleyball.

An orange haired lolita came up to her when they were given a break, and grinned, with a raven haired guy carrying a water bottle followed him.

"Shinomiya-san!" The orange haired lolita called out making her look towards his direction before smiling. "What is it?" She asked. "Do you play?" Hinata held out a ball.

"Baka! Don't you think we should introduce ourselves first?" The raven haired guy smacked the back of Hinata's head.

"Gomen~ I'm Hinata, Shoyo!" The orange haired lolita introduced with a grin. She smiled, "Shinomiya, Mei." She looked towards the ravenette, expecting him to also introduce himself, "Kageyama, Tobio." He looked away.