Ⅹ Ⅲ

"NICE SERVE!

"DON'T MIND DONT MIND"

"NICE RECIEVE!"

Hundreds of people filled the gym, both from Karasuno, and Seijou. Screams and cheers bouncing on the walls of the gym.

Shoes squeaking, the ball constantly slammed to the ground, it was the most magnificent play one could ever see.

Especially jersey number 9 and 10, doing their quick.

Bearer of jersey number 9, Kageyama Tobio, is the main setter of the team, and although he just started on the team, he is bringing the team to victory, but without jersey number 10, Hinata Shoyo, the quick could never be displayed before everyone.

"It was a good match, they've gotten stronger. I'm proud of them actually." The coach, Ukai Keishin, says proudly. The coach has been training them for how many weeks for this match.

"We did our best, that's what matters most." Says Sawamura Daichi, the captain of the team.

The captain of the other team congratulated our team with a handshake. Oikawa Tooru, captain of the Seijou team, along with Iwaizumi Hajime, vice captain of the team, also congratulated the crazy duo of Karasuno.

"They fought hard, its a miracle that we won." Iwaizumi states, as he tries to stop Oikawa from teasing Kageyama.

Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Kageyama were school mates before entering highschool, and played together in a few matches.

Although karasuno lost this time around, it doesn't seem to affect them, but they are more lively than usual.

Everyone did their best, from start to finish, ending up with 32-34, 32 being Karasuno's score. They fought till the score was over 25.

Sugawara Koushi, Vice Captain of Karasuno, was very happy about the match saying, "They've all grown up so fast."

There were no rivalry between the two teams, as they seem to enjoy the match and also invited Karasuno's Volleyball team for food.

They fought hard to represent our school. Soon enough, we'll see them represent our town, our city, our country even!

Never lose hope Karasuno!

Soar high!

Interview of the teams, continue on page 24.

"I am impressed." Sawamura exclaimed, flipping through the article.

"Who took the photo for this Mei-chan?" Sugawara asked as he showed me the picture of Hinata doing the quick attack on the magazine.

"Yachi-san helped me with it, didn't you, Yachi-san?" I winked at her direction, flashing a small smile.

"Uhh. H-hai."

"It was written nicely is all I can say. Though it needs a bit of work, but you'll improve I'm sure of it." Sugawara states with a warm smile on his face, "I used to be the head editorial see, so I'm sorry if I sounded bossy." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and chuckled a bit.

"Not at all! It's nice to hear feedback~" I smiled back to reassure him, and he released a sigh and smiled warmly.

●●●

"Tsukki, Mei-chan, I'll go home first okay?" The seaweed haired boy informed the two.

"No practice today?" She asked, head tilted a bit to the left.

"No, it's a rest day, anyways, see you tomorrow!" He flashed a smile, waved and left, carrying his bag.

The two were the only ones who remained and the silence thickened.

Mei tapped her fingers on her desked, light taps can be heard. Tsukishima didn't even acknowledge her presence as he took his headphones and blared out music.

Mei was getting impatient.

Should she say something? If she will, would he even hear?

Tired, Mei stood up, took her belongings and decided to leave.

She was almost out of the door when,

"Mei." Tsukishima called up to her, making her look towards the blonde.

"Yes, Tsukishima-san?" She moved closer, leaving her things on a desk.

"How's your health?" He asked, taking his headphones away and placing it in his bag.

Mei snorted, Oh so now he cares?

She couldn't help but laugh, making the blonde raise an eyebrow, contemplating if whether the girl had mental issues.

"Sorry for laughing, it's just unusual for you to care is all." She smiled, "I'm a bit happy."

Tsukishima's eyes widened, and a faint blush marked on his pale face, "w-whatever." He clicked his tongue and looked away.

Mei smiled warmly, "Well, I still take weekly check ups so." Her voice trailed off, "well I best be going, I don't want to get on your nerves." She says as she picks up her belongings, and waved, "See you tomorrow, Tsukishima-san." And with that, she left.

He waited till she was far away and heaved out a sigh, "Stay safe... Mai."

---