18 || Flux

You'd think it would just end there. You'd think something would appear and stop them just because.

That's what Dani expected, at least, but Harry was simply getting started. Since when had she become so lucky? Everything was on replay in her head-his lovely words, his delicate touch, his exploring hands on her body... She didn't know how she can survive after this.

Half of her wanted him to just ram her with his c ock, but Harry was right, they had all the time in the world. She bit her lip in anticipation as he loomed over her, balancing himself on one arm while his hand held onto his manhood.

It was funny how she usually had so much to say about fucking, but now, Dani was speechless. She wanted to remember every single thing that Harry would do to her body, as she would remember every single thing she would do to his.

Not knowing what to do with her trembling hands, Dani flattened her palms on his neck and pushed herself upwards to kiss him first. "I love you," she mouthed. She was lost. Lost in her love. If they've reached an apex with their foreplay, now she was drowning. She had fallen from a high cliff, and it was only going to get better. Harry was going to catch her, and together they would fly-

"FUCK," she hissed through clenched teeth as Harry nudged the tip of his length against her entrance. She blinked at him to see that he was immediately alarmed, and he withdrew himself form her. "Huh? What? Why?"

"Did I hurt you?" he asked in concern.

"Oh no," Dani laughed. "I just couldn't believe it. Pinch me, I'm dreaming?"

Harry exhaled in relief. "Dani, you have to tell me if I hurt you-"

"Now is not the time to think I'm a delicate flower, Harry," Dani said, quite amused, a bit impatient. "If you keep on teasing me like this, I might just tie you down to the bed and have my way with you."

Harry chuckled. "And here I was thinking you're unusually quiet..."

Dani was about to say something, but she bit her tongue in surprise as Harry slipped a finger inside her. "Mmmmmm..."

Harry just smiled at her innocently as she shivered under his touch.

"Oohhh..." Dani cooed as Harry covered her body with his, his hand moving slowly. In and out. In and out. She was so wet; there was no pain.

"Do you really like me?" Harry asked. "If you don't say 'I like you for who you are, Harry', I'm going to think other wise."

Dani frowned at him, but his hand was driving her closer and closer to the edge. In fact, she think she already reached 10 orgasms a few minutes ago, but who was counting, really? She latched her mouth on any part of his skin, urging him on. She rubbed her breasts against his chest, and when he echoed her moans, she wanted to roll over and die of happiness. His hand, however, had stopped moving. In fact, his hand had gone. She glanced up at him and saw he had a pout on his face.

"You only want to fuck me!" he cried.

"Harry, I swear to God--" Dani sucked in a sharp breath as his hips jerked forward, and slid all the way inside her.

Full.

She felt so full. To the hilt. She was out of breath all of a sudden, and she didn't think she could move. He was so hard inside her. She felt trapped and she didn't want to go anywhere. God. Although she had successfully gripped him like a glove, there was mild pain at being stretched that much. "Oh, god..." When she looked at his face, it made her want to explode.

Harry looked like he had run a marathon. His face was completely red, beads of sweat on the sides of his face. He was clenching his jaw, his brows knitted together in frustration. She could see the veins protruding on his neck. He looked absolutely sexy. "Dani..."