14 || Distance

"Good morning, wifey," Harry greeted her sleepily as he crawled out from under her bed. He climbed on top of the sheets and buried his face on her pillow. He perked his head up and noticed that she wasn't wearing her usual home attire. "You look pretty. Where are you going?"

As Dani combed her hair, she tried not to look so annoyed that she had to leave Harry's bare buttocks today. Why couldn't they just be left alone? A few days wasn't enough to get her fill of Harry Styles. "My grandmother's help took a day off today, so I have to accompany her the entire day. She's going to shop, run old people errands-" she stopped talking, afraid Harry might get wind of her sour mood.

How a struggle it was to be a nice person when Harry was around. She knew she wanted to say no (at least just this once) and be selfish when her mother told her to do it for Mommy Do. She would usually agree, but this time around, the struggle was real. Can the world blame her?

"I'm going out with my grandmother. She needs someone to assist her-"

"That's very nice of you, Dani," Harry said with a big smile on his sleepy face. He rubbed his eyes.

Dani tried her best to smile. That's what Harry was good at, showing his kindness to the world. She can only hope his good heart would rub off on her. In fact, every time she wanted to be mean to other people, she'd think first: What would Harry do?

"How long will you be gone?"

"We'll take the entire day." When Dani noticed he didn't respond, she glanced at him to see his normally relaxed and happy face now contorted into a serious frown. "Are you alright? You look constipated."

Harry opened his mouth. "Ah..."

"I hope we'll return soon though," Dani sighed with a sad smile. Right before she could resume combing her hair and putting lip gloss, he leapt from the bed and captured her lips with his own. Surprised, Dani felt all her effort to not feel pissed off that she wasn't going to spend her day with Harry thrown out the window. She closed her eyes as Harry devoured her mouth.

When Harry laid her down the bed, separating her legs with his thigh, Dani began to pray really hard. Please let Mommy Do change her mind about leaving today because I cannot leave my bed now!!! She bit her lip hard to stop herself from moaning out loud as Harry sucked on her neck. When his hand started to rub her breast, she squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure.

"Danielle!?"

Both of them stopped moving, only their chests moving, their lungs gasping for air. They locked eyes and grinned like two teenagers caught mid-tryst. Harry was the first to recover, and he was about to lean down and kiss her again but Dani covered her mouth. He kissed her hand anyway.

Feeling a bit evil, Dani smirked. "That's revenge for always leaving me hanging, hubby." Giving his lips a quick peck, she smiled. "A little payback won't hurt."

Harry's mouth dropped open. "But, Dani... That's just mean."

She slowly slid away from him and Harry collapsed on the bed, pulling the blanket over his groin. Dani laughed as she stood by the bed. "You've no idea," she whispered, and boldly put her hand on his butterfly tattoo, and slowly slid her hand down, and stopped before she touched the darkness there. She shivered inside, but delighted with the way his eyes had widened, his mouth hanging open, his breath coming in short little gasps. He was waiting for her to continue, to touch the hardness underneath. What in the world was she doing? She was going to face her family in a minute!

"Danielle! Mommy Do is waiting!" Both of them heard Dani's mother call from outside, and just like that, the fire in her body was doused with cold water. Remind her to never start anything in her room. She turned to Harry and found him still staring at her hand. If she dipped her hand a little lower, she would almost touch the...