Peekaboo Harry 2: Wanderlust

AN: As a promise that this book will have a Part 2, here's the first chapter! I had fun writing this one, so happy reading, guys. :)

Presenting...

PEEKABOO HARRY 2: WANDERLUST!!!

______

Chapter 1 • The Tourists

Somewhere, in an unnamed resort in Bali...

Raising the newspaper higher to cover his face, Louis rolled his eyes. They've been in the hotel room for less than an hour, and Liam had already put the Daddy Hat on. Louis didn't complain that Harry had picked this unknown resort randomly, but he didn't know if he was willing to put up with party poopers, much like he didn't particularly like pretending to read the damn news.

"Harry, did you even take your meds with you?"

"Meds? Liam. Those are antihistamines that help me sleep. It's not exactly medication."

Liam shook his head. "Harry, your mum—"

"Isn't here, Liam," Harry sighed. "Why don't we just relax and have fun? I'm sure she's not going to stress over my disappearance because you guys are with me now."

"EXACTLY!" Louis slammed the newspaper down on the table and grinned. "Let's just party it up outside and find ourselves some babes." He waited for a whoop of agreement from Niall, who was busy munching on some Doritos. He wasn't even paying attention.

Niall's eyes widened as the three young men stared at his noisy chip-munching. He was topless, obviously feeling at home already. "Oh right! Great idea, Tommo. In fact, I brought our costumes to avoid the paparazzi!" He nodded. "Pretty smart idea, yeah?"

Liam sighed. "This is not how I imagined our first 'break' to be." He exhaled and sat on the chair opposite Louis. "I feel like we should have kept Harry back home... I mean, it's safer there."

"Stop stressing yourself out, mate," Louis said, unable to help himself. "Let's put disguises on (nothing over the top, Niall) and hit the bar."

They all knew that Liam had been extra attentive towards Harry after he broke up with Sophia. He had always been the caring type, and he needed someone to spend all the attention on. Hence, it was no surprise that Liam was 100% hands on in terms of Harry's well-being, especially after his unexplained disappearance. It was almost like magic, especially his return, and even if they were dying to know where he had been, they had to be grateful that Harry was back. And that's what was important.

Niall looked like he was deep in thought. Rubbing his chin, he asked, "Should I wear the fat suit, or no?"

Louis narrowed his eyes at him. "I just said—"

"I think it's a great idea," Harry said, pulling on the sweater that Niall was sitting on. "I'll just keep it simple and hide my tattoos. From what I've heard, it's not the tourist peak season, so I doubt people will expect us to be here..."

"Harry, don't—" Niall said, watching Harry put on his arms through the long sleeves.

"Believe it or not Niall, I can still dress down," Harry grinned, waving him off. "We're just hitting the bar, right?"

"I farted on that," Niall coughed and tried to hold in his laughter when Harry gagged. Both Liam and Louis made an "I'm sorry for you" face. "A lot."

Harry started to fan the sweater in the air.

"Aww. This reminds me of our 'fetus' days," Louis said, his voice dripping with sarcasm while he did air quotes with his fingers. He leaned back on his chair and put his feet up on the corner of the table. "God, I need a drink. Or a smoke." He glared at Liam. "I told you we should've booked a non-airconditioned room."