3 || Limitations

"HARRY STYLES!"

"Uh..."

"I had the wildest dream," Franny mumbled, rubbing her eyes, the red highlight on her hair draped on the middle of her face. She titled her head at her Dani like they haven't seen each other for 10 years. "That I came home from the sleepover, brought some pizza, and went inside your room and saw Harry Styles..." After a while, she sat up on the bed and screamed again, "HARRY STYLES!"

Her sister looked like she had been sleeping for days, and Dani cringed with guilt. Not telling Franny wasn't part of the plan, but she didn't know how to handle Franny knowing about him yet either. She could barely handle her own sanity, so instead of introducing the two... Dani decided to spare her sister from going crazy. Actually, she just freaked out. And maybe she wanted to keep Harry to herself? No, no. It was her intuition that told her it wasn't time yet.

Dani's doubts and confusion were cut short when something grabbed her ankle as she swung her foot on the side of her bed, and she yelped out of instinct. Looking nervously at Franny, who still seemed out of it, she inched a bit to the left to glance at the floor where Harry's green eyes were looking up at her. "I... I don't know, Fran, you just... You tripped and hit your head on the door."

"And I brought pizza?" Franny asked.

"Can I go out now?" Harry whispered.

"Yes!" Dani exclaimed in panic. "I mean no!" Biting her lip, she slowly pushed Harry's curly head back in the bed with her foot. Seeing Franny trying to get up, Dani slammed her shoulders back down on the bed as she felt something warm and velvety rub her ankle. "NO!" Why can't she take a picture of this moment, the glorious moment about how The Harry Styles was licking her ankle?!

"Dani?" her poor sister asked. "Why was Harry Styles wearing your jammies?"

Now Harry was trying to tickle the base of her foot. Dani laughed. Loud. Remembering Franny was still there, she put on her serious face. "Whatever are you saying, my dear, dear sister!" She tucked the red streak of hair behind Franny's ear and laughed again.

The younger Moon just sighed and stared at the ceiling.

Thankfully, the tickling stopped. Her toes searched for the attention.

"But it was so real," Franny continued. "It's like when I close my eyes, I could remember exactly what he looks like. I even remember the way he—"

"I KNOW, RIGHT?!" Dani exclaimed as she felt those long, cold fingers squeezing and pulling on her toes. She shivered. "NOW YOU KNOW EXACTYL HOW I FEEL!! I'm so glad we're bonding!"

"Dani, I'm sleepy!"

"And now I can even hear him talking..."

Dani squealed as she felt Harry's lips on her big toe. And started sucking.