"You're mean." I pouted and all of us got up and left the apartment.

****
NARRATOR

After everybody left, Michael checked his phone and texted the girl he was texting before telling everyone to leave.

There was just one person he was worried about. Marlon.

"Ight, I'm finna head out." Marlon said putting his jacket on.

"Why?" Michael asked even though he was relieved that no one else was gonna be there when the girl he invited came over.

He just can't stop being a hoe.

"Don't be questioning me, I ain't asked you why you told everyone to leave did I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever. Be safe."

"Don't get nobody pregnant." Marlon winked and walked out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, some girl, whose name is like Chasity or some shit, came and knocked on the door. Michael opened the door and let her in.

One hour later...

The girl left, she was pretty upset 'cause Michael got her name wrong during... intercourse. But Michael was satisfied 'cause he got to...well you know

But he also felt guilty because well you know. He tried to call Kehlani, but then remembered she got her phone taken away.

Then he got a call from Isabella, which was strange because she don't call him. But he answered anyway.

"What up?"

"Hi." Kehlani's voice dragged.

"Oh, hey Lani. I thought you were at home." He said and he felt even more guilty.

"No, my mommy let me stay the night at Isabella's. Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Uhh, nothing. Jus' gettin' ready to go to bed."

"This early? Ok." She said surprised 'cause he usually goes to sleep at around like 2am and right now it's 10pm.

"Yeah, I was startin' to get a little tired when alla yall were over. That's why I told you guys to leave." He lied and he was feeling more guilty by the second.

"Oh, ok then I'll let you sleep goodnight."

" 'Night." He hung up.

He didn't even fall straight to sleep. That night he stayed up thinking about what went wrong in life for him to end being a hoe.

****
A few weeks later...

KEHLANI'S POV

I walked in the school with Isabella and Terrence 'cause she offered me a ride and everybody was staring at me and whispering to each other.

"What is everybody whispering about?" Isabella asked as we stopped at my locker.

"I don't know," I said giving somebody a look 'cause they kept staring at me. "but people starin' too." I said obviously irritated.

Then some girl, who i think her name is Chasity, came up to me. "You're Kehlani, Michael's girlfriend right?"

"Yeah, but I'm not his girlfriend, we're talking though. Do you need something or..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, I jus' thought I should tell you Michael is gonna be a daddy soon." She said, giving me a pregnancy test that was positive and my heart dropped.

"What?" Isabella and Terrence said at the same time while I just couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

"I said what I said." She shrugged then walked away.

Then Michael and Marlon walked inside the school and walked up to us.

"What's up, yall?" Marlon greeted.

"What's wrong witchu?" Michael asked, looking at the upset expression on my face.

"Congratulations, you're gonna be a father." I smiled but everyone knew I was far from happy.

"What?" He asked, confused and I gave him the test and walked away.

******
yall prolly mad at me🧍🏾‍♀️

thats too damn bad cuz yall finna be mad at me for a lot more things 💀

Chasity Simmons 17 y/o

if yall see chanel in another chapter ignore it cuz i'm not changing it 😭🤚🏾

bye 🤍