All that aggression... for a supermarket?

I wanted to wack him on the back of his head with the back of my hand and then slam him head first against the steering wheel so that he would break his nose and realise just how stupid he sounded right now. How stupid and unreasonable.

"The supermarket...?" I slowly asked him, confirming if I even heard him right. Surely he didn't actually mean a damn supermarket.

He turned his head towards me with an irritated look, "Yes. The supermarket." Well, he clearly meant a supermarket.

"You came all the way back to the house to pick me up for some grocery shopping? Seriously?" I said in disbelief. An irritated groan rumbled in his throat, his grip on the steering wheel tightening as he turned his head to face me.

"We're going there because Alexander is there." He annoyedly muttered before elaborating on his sudden schemes, "You're going to move on to phase 2 of the seductive process"

"Why do you have to tell me all of this at the last minute?" I complained, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why do you always have to ask so many questions?" He shot back with a glare, one which I returned with my very own.

"Well, I wouldn't have to ask so many questions if you weren't always so goddamn vague about everything." I snapped at him, venom in my voice.

He sucked in a deep breath as he turned a corner, with a bit more speed than I would've been comfortable with, forcing me to slide towards the the door.

"Don't get too brave with me, cara mia. You won't like how it ends." He warned with a low a growl in his throat, his eyes so cold. I didn't expect anything else from a man OS his kind.

"Why? How will it end?" I questioned him once more, not afraid even in the slightest. Being stubborn was an art that I had perfected in my short years of living.

"Wear this and get in there." He ordered, his voice deep and husky, every bit of his authoritativeness poured into it, begging me to challenge him as he handed me the microphone to place in my ear. I snatched it from his hand with a glare, fixing the microphone in my ear as Vince fixed an identical one in his own.

"Take this as well." He said as he dropped a credit card on my lap. I eyed it for a few seconds before picking it up and stuffing it in the back pocket of my jeans.

I didn't bother muttering any words to him as I stepped out of the car, slamming they door behind me. I entered the store, my eyes taking in the white fluorescent lights, numerous aisles that stocked different products and I began to walk along the different aisles, acting as if I actually had something to buy with a basket in my hand.

I had to move on to phase 2 of the seductive process. While phase 1 was more about introduction; catching your targets attention, intriguing them with your essence and aura, phase 2 was about leading them astray, in a place where they could no longer turn away from you and this was going to be done by creating pleasure but still keeping them confused by not giving them what they need all at once. I had to make Alex want me more.

"Rosa?" Alex's voice sounded from my beside me.

I whipped my head in his direction with pleasant confusion splattered on my face. "Alex?"

He chuckled as he strode towards me, a basket full of groceries in his hand. "What a surprise!" He exclaimed delightfully, "You really are full of surprises."

"Well, that's me for you." I smiled flirtatiously.

Step 1 of phase 2: Keep them in suspense— What comes next? Don't let them know what to expect from you, keep them on their toes with pleasant surprises. Keep them thinking, what comes next? You keep the upper hand. Done.